Meeting Minutes - 24th January 2013

Present: S Lambert, K Schmitt, K Kaur

  • Minutes of previous meeting

  • Review of DoW - updated document sent to SL

  • Deliverable for M26 (NB second deliverable due M30)
    • Outline and first draft discussed
    • SL to provide input in introductory section on 'overview of cost models'
    • KS to provide input in introductory section on 'cost models survey'
    • KK to look at sustainability (from IDCC conference workshop). DG to provide some input
    • PH/SD to provide input into section 2 on cost models analysed. KK to check with PH on how this should be set out. Some details can be provided in table form (see first template).
    • ALL to review mappings exercise and provide commentary for gaps
    • ALL to review draft v1.1 and provide input
    • KK to upload Draft v1.1 to WP32 wiki page - attached D32.1 outline doc

  • WP36 survey results
    • KS to review and provide input to D32.1 by 29.1.13
    • KK requested inclusion of charts

  • Review of tasks, T3210.1, T3210.2, T3210.3, T3220.1
    • QA checks being carried out by KK for analysis and mappings
    • Other tasks to be reviewed at another meeting

  • AOB
    • KK to get in touch with Neil Grindley re. 4c project and include details of any co-ordination actions in D32.1 as requested by PO

  • Next meeting
    • 31st January 2013

-- KirnnKaur - 2013-01-22

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r5 < r4 < r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r5 - 2013-02-04 - KirnnKaur
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback