Meeting Minutes - 30th May 2013

Present Robert Darby, Simon Lambert, Kirnn Kaur

Apologies from Heiko Tjalsma, Karlheinz Schmidt, Patricia Herterich, Suenje Dallmeier-Tiessen

COSTS AND BENEFITS

  • Draft paper written by RD
  • To be reviewed by all and comments sent to RD
  • Feedback to be sent to RD by 6th June
  • Final version to be included within D32.2

MAPPINGS

  • PH to use section 3 of D32.1 as structure for mappings exercise findings for D32.2 report
  • First draft provided - to be reviewed by KK
  • Further analysis of mappings in terms of cost paramaters across the different models at the level below sub-section (within ISO16363) to be reveiwed and examples of a couple of areas to be reviewed for final deliverable. KK and PH to review

TESTING OF COST MODELS

  • Testing of LIFE3 first stage (detailed level) completed with DP4lib data. A number of issues raised. KK has drafted a report. To be reveiwed by KS and HT
  • Testing of LIFE3 model at high level using DP4lib data to be reviewed by KS
  • Testing of DP4lib model with DANS data carried out. KS to finalise. KK provided clarification on methodology and approach
  • Testing of DANS model with DP4lib data and LIFE3 data to be finalised by HT
  • ACTION - KK/KS/HT to complete templates and provide written reports on exercise and results, summary, conclusions etc. (all assumptions to be included)
  • KK has provided a draft report, D32.2, to KS and HT on testing of the LIFE3 model, which is similar to the report required for testing
  • Report to be drafted and reviewed by RD as agreed mid June or earlier

INTERNAL REVIEW

  • SL to confirm internal reviewer for the final deliverable at next megameeting
  • KK suggested Neil Grindley as an external reviewer considering his involvement in the 4C project and his interest in our work. KK to confrim (was discussed a while ago with NG)

VCoE INPUT

  • Guidance on cost models can be provided (as in D32.1)

WORKSHOPS

  • RD mentioned his discussion with Susan Reilly about the workshop at the LIBER conference in June. KK confrimed that Sabine Schrimpf would be presenting and that slides would be provided around 17th June.
  • KK confirmed that there woud be a joint workshop with the 4C project - some time in September

NEXT MEETING

  • 6th June 11.30 (GMT)

-- KirnnKaur - 2013-05-30

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r3 - 2013-05-31 - KirnnKaur
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback