Meeting Minutes - 4th October 2012

Present: P Herterich, S Lambert, S McMeekin, K Schmitt, K Kaur

AHM preparation

  • It was suggested that the DOW and deliverables be presented to the whole consortium and an assessment be made of any gaps which need to be addressed for the Year 2 review.
  • Links to the Common Vision would also need to be covered
  • SL to take suggestion to PMB and confirm AHM requirements ACTION - SL

Mapping exercise

  • Cost parameters for each model to be mapped using template 3210.3 ACTION - ALL
  • Clarification of exercise requested - mapping was against ISO16363 due to the fact that the ISO covered a wider area than the OAIS model. SL stated that he had worked with DG on the ISO

Cost data collection

  • Input required from WP participants to ensure that this is a success ACTION - ALL
  • Summary of participants input:
    • CERN (PH) - probably will not have data for this exercise
    • DNB (KS) - can provide test data used for DP4lib and will check with colleagues for other data ACTION - KS
    • DPC (SM) - not sure if member organisations will be able to input to this exercise, unlikely. WK to confirm ACTION - SM
    • STFC (SL) - have data for scientific repositories which involves long term storage. SL to check with colleagues ACTION - SL
    • BL (KK) - to see if test data can be provided from LIFE3 and other digitisation projects. ACTION - KK
    • ESA (VG) - post meeting note - not able to provide data
    • DANS (HK) - post meeting note - HK confirmed data can be provided (test data and perhaps other data) ACTION - HK

Which models can be used during testing phase?

  • Not all models are usable for this task
  • To be confirmed at next meeting ACTION - KK

Template completion

  • All three templates to be completed
  • The deadline for templates, 3210.1- cost model analysis and 3210.2 - cost parameter definitions is 11th October ACTION - ALL

AOB

  • CMDP model owner to be contacted ACTION - KK/SM
  • 4C JISC project - to contact Neil Grindley ACTION - KK
  • DPC to be looking at cots model ? ACTION - TBC SM
  • Also noted that there seems to be no joined up approach in this area

Date of next meeting

  • 11th October

-- KirnnKaur - 2012-10-1

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r3 - 2012-10-17 - KirnnKaur
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback