Notes on APARSEN MegaMeeting Thursday 25 April 2013

Present

Notes from 20130425

Follow-up from last week's meeting

  • AHM/GA sign up only has 14 people - so action continues
  • COnferences
    • IPRES - 7-8 responses received by Rene
      • preparing to propose a tutorial on APARSEN research results
    • TPDL proposal for panel rejected
  • VCoE meeting notes - agreed that DG would finish these -
    • add in actions fo consortium members and
    • collections points for next meeting - other panels
  • STream 2 questionnaire has been circulated
    • Action - need to check with WP leads on who this has been sent to, and on the deadline. May need to send also to those who signed up for Newsletter

Review of Master schedule

  • Work on rejected deliverables is on hold until we receive written review report, but some desk research done for D42.1
  • Course meterials - will start next month
  • Conferences
Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
JohnLindstrom   WP41 : JohnL to remind people 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
  • Webinars scheduled
Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta 2013-04-30 WP41 : circulate details on PV conference

See http://www.pv2013.com/

2013-04-30 edit
    • Cost models - June 13 (2pm UK time)
    • Intelligability - September
  • Roadshows
Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta, KirnnKaur 2013-04-30 WP41 : DG/KK to check status of roadshow.
Not possible at AHM
Transfer action to Spreading Excellence team
2013-05-09 edit

Other management matters

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta 2013-04-30 WP11 : DG to set up automatic action tracker 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers   WP51: prepare cost statements since NEF should be open soon 2013-06-15 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-04-30 WP11 : DG set up Doodle poll to set up megameeting on SCIDIP-ES.
See http://www.doodle.com/cba4yu34c8f86dx8
2013-05-01 edit

Report on activities within streams, any issues arising - concentrating on forthcoming deliverables,

    • Stream 4 Spreading Excellence
      • ICT2013 - DG will complete proposal and circulate
      • ACTION: VPZ will contact EUDAT about participation in the conference
      • ASh reports on development of DRUID tool - produced nice reports from DROID on items not identified. To be used by Tessella Phara clients
      • Next newsletter - planned end June
      • Interactive Map - stakeholder classification to be discussed

Any other issues

None

-- DavidGiaretta - 2013-04-25

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r10 < r9 < r8 < r7 < r6 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r10 - 2013-06-15 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback