Notes on APARSEN MegaMeeting Thursday 9 May 2013

Attendees:

  • Simon Lambert
  • David Giaretta
  • Krystina Giaretta
  • Christoph Bruch
  • Barbara Bazzanella
  • Rene van Horik
  • Maurizio Lunghi
  • Chiara Cirinna
  • Herve L’Hours
  • Ash Hunter
  • Yannis Tzitzikas
  • Holger Brocks
  • Kirnn Kaur
  • Orit Edelstein
  • William Kilbride

Follow-up from last week’s meeting and review of actions

SL said that one priority is the finalisation of the Methodology for Common Vision, which has to be sent to the PO by the 15 May. There is a document, which has been quite widely reviewed but it does need finalising. The PMB will discuss this at their meeting tomorrow.

All other actions are covered on today’s agenda.

Review of Master Schedule

SL will edit this and move the older items into a separate page. Action is therefore pending.

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
SimonLambert 2013-05-15 WP51 :The main output of the All hands Meeting will be a consolidation of the Master Schedule up to the end of the project. SL will ensure this is done for the meeting next week. 2013-08-14 SimonLambert   edit

All Hands and GA Meetings

The numbers are less than they were for previous meetings, which is disappointing, as we do not hold many plenary sessions. Some people have indicated they will be coming but have not entered their names on the Wiki – this is VITAL to ensure we arrange facilities for the correct number. We need 21-22 attendees for the GA to be a quorate and we have only 20. The GA will be chaired by Juan Bicarregui.

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
SimonLambert 2013-05-15 WP51 :SL will continue to chase up those who have not registered on the Wiki. WP leaders will need to prepare their plans for the AH and GA meetings. 2013-05-20 SimonLambert   edit

KG will bring sticky notes and marker pens – flip charts are already provided in the meeting room.

Management Matters

Contract Amendment This is still not quite completed.

Stream 1 Integration

WK said the main item is all the work happening in relation to integration and this will be a substantial subject for the All Hands Meeting. The APA is also having a meeting on Friday about how it relates to the VcoE in the future.
Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
SimonLambert 2013-05-15 WP51 : WK intends to stand down as leader of Stream 1 and an item has to be added to the agenda to replace him. 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit

Stream 2 Technical research

ML reported that there is no news to report.

WP21 – SL had a good meeting last week but the follow-up has been disappointing, so there is a need to get some momentum on this WP at the AH meeting. The various members involved need to commit and re-visit some of the preservation services. We need to re-submit this deliverable in an improved form.

Stream 3 Economic and legal research

Stream 4 Sustainable uptake

1. WK advised that the registrations for the Trust training in Dublin in the first week of June are going very quickly.

2. In relation to the week-long training course in Glasgow, they have now got an hotel booked for accommodation for the participants and are in a position to open up the registration. This will be announced tomorrow.

3. With Kirnn Kaur, they have arranged a joint workshop between APARSEN work package cost models and the 4C project at iPRES. VP-Z is looking to have another stream meeting soon.

4. DG has submitted the ICT2013 proposal jointly with the SCIDIP-ES project. He has been asked to take part in another working session proposal with 6-7 other projects. This proposal will be put in a little later.

-- KrystinaGiaretta - 2013-05-09

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r6 < r5 < r4 < r3 < r2 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r6 - 2013-08-14 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback