Notes on APARSEN MegaMeeting Thursday 12 December 2013

Attendees:

  • Simon Lambert
  • David Giaretta
  • John Lindström
  • Kirrn Kaur
  • Stefan Pröll
  • Holger Brocks
  • Diana Pasquariello
  • Orit Edelstein
  • Andreas Hundsdörfer
  • Barbara Bazzanella
  • Manuela Holzmayer
  • CERN team
  • Christoph Bruch
  • René van Horik
  • Hervé L'Hours
  • Silvio Salza
  • Chiara Cirinna

Status of M36 deliverables

Simon will be on vacation from 22 to 29 December. Ideally the deliverables should be finalised by 20 December, but if that is not possible then they should be ready for Simon's return on 29 December. Please copy David into any emails about the deliverables.

D11.3 Report on a common vision of digital preservation: progress to Year 3

  • Internal reviewer: John Lindström (LTU)
  • External reviewer: External Advisory Board
  • David has received feedback from Matthias Hemmje, and John Lindström has already done the internal review.
  • Will send to EAB hopefully today
  • David will put a link to the Word version on the front page of the wiki

D11.4 Virtual Centre of Excellence development: progress to Year 3

  • Internal reviewer: ESA team
  • External reviewer: External Advisory Board
  • Status as for D11.3
  • David will put a link to the Word version on the front page of the wiki

D13.2 Report about standardisation activities: progress to Year 3

  • Internal reviewer: Simon Lambert (STFC), CINES team
  • External reviewer:
  • Andreas reported that he and Holger are working on it and will meet with Matthias tomorrow
  • Aim for internal review Thu-Fri next week

D21.1 (revised) Overview of preservation services

  • Review not required
  • Simon reported that the revision is on track

D22.3 Demonstrator set up and definition of added value services: Part 2

  • Internal reviewer: Susan Reilly (LIBER)
  • External reviewer: Juha Hakala (Finnish Nat Lib), Laura Haak (ORCID)
  • No update given

D31.1 Report on DRM preservation

  • Internal reviewer: René van Horik (DANS)
  • External reviewer: Stefan Funk (SUB Goettingen)
  • René is already doing his review.

D35.1 Exemplar good governance structures and data policies

  • Internal reviewer: Brian Matthews (STFC)
  • External reviewer: Rob Baxter (EPCC), Michelle Lindlar (TIB)
  • No update given

D41.2 Event planning and summary report – progress to Year 3

  • Internal reviewer: Sharon McMeekin (DPC)
  • John reported that the deliverable is almost finalised and sent for review already.

D43.2 Launch of digital preservation training portal for VCoE

  • Internal reviewers: Suenje Dallmeier-Tiessen (CERN), Mariella Guercio (CINI)
  • David said that this was discussed at the website meeting last week. The portal will comprise links to material on the website, and some actions were set. A very short document will be needed to represent the deliverable. Manuela Holzmayer will produce this.

D44.4 Annual report on communication activities: progress to Year 3

  • Internal reviewer: Giannis Tsakonas (UPAT)
  • Manuela will send for internal review tomorrow

Follow-up from AHM and GA meeting in Den Haag

Simon has now put up a summary of the decisions, actions and issues from the AHM at APANAllHands201312Notes.

Simon circulated the text of the two motions approved by the GA meeting:

1. The GA agrees that the remaining budget of Airbus, less a reasonable allowance for Y3 and Y4, should be made available for redistribution to other partners. The Coordinator will inform Airbus of this decision.

2. The GA agrees the following timetable: proposals for reallocation of budget shall be made to (or by) the PMB by 10 Jan 2014, organised and coordinated and circulated by the PMB by 24 Jan, and voted by the GA by 31 Jan.

Year 3 reporting procedure and timetable

Simon will send a reminder about what actions are needed for Y3 reporting. These will include:

  • WP reports
  • person-months
  • cost statements in NEF

Simon needs to submit a draft periodic report by 27 January with at least the first two of these - and preferably the costs as well.

Any other issues

The Y2 payments have just been approved by the EC, so STFC will be able to make payments to partners.

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
TWikiUsers 2013-12-13 WP51 : inform Simon of any changes to bank accounts, for Y2 payments 2014-01-01 SimonLambert   edit

-- SimonLambert - 2013-12-12

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r2 - 2014-01-01 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback