Notes on APARSEN MegaMeeting Thursday 12 June 2014

Attendees:

  • David Giaretta
  • Diana Pasquariello
  • René van Horik
  • Holger Brocks
  • Manuela
  • Josefine Nordling (CSC)
  • CERN team
  • Gerald Jäschke
  • Orit Edelstein
  • CHristoph Bruch
  • Barbara B
  • Sabine S
  • Maurizio
  • Barbara S
  • Daria Sas
  • Silvio
  • Herve
  • Kirnn Kaur

Management update

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
SimonLambert 2014-06-28 WP51 : Simon should organise a GA meeting to discuss budget allocations 2014-10-08 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-06-28 WP51 : David will start sending around individual reminders of actions 2014-08-20 DavidGiaretta   edit

Any issues concerning Streams

Stream 1 Integration (WP11, WP13, WP16)

WP11

  • Training modules
    • Kirnn and David will send reminders
    • Gerald will confirm that whether or not David's MP4 are OK for the OLTP. MP4 is needed if there are animations
    • The powerpoint should include extensive speakers notes
  • ESA will send details of their planned contributions by the end of the week
  • David will put notes of VCOE meeing in London on the wiki - see Notes from VCOE and website meeting here

WP13

  • Holger reported that work was being done on cleaning the data

Stream 2 Technical research (WP22)

The webinar is being prepared

(Stream 3 Non-technical research - no active WPs)

Stream 4 Spreading excellence (WP4n)

  • VCOE website meeting was held in London
  • We should send out invitations to
    • webinar
    • LIBER workshop
    • Advanced Practitioner summer school
    • TPDL

WP42

Holger reported that contact had been made with various communities - EGI and regional stakeholders.

Work is being done to map training needs to categories

WP43

Gerald reported that an online meeting will be held on the mini-course structure, including exercises.

Any other issues

None

-- DavidGiaretta - 2014-06-18

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r5 < r4 < r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r5 - 2014-10-08 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback