Notes on APARSEN MegaMeeting Thursday 24 November 2011

Attendees:

  • Simon Lambert
  • David Giaretta
  • Krystina Giaretta
  • Sharon McMeekin
  • Rene van Horik
  • Orit Edelstein
  • Barbara Bazzanella
  • Heinz Pampel
  • Heikki Helin
  • Olivier Rouchon
  • Herve L'Hours
  • Maaike Rietrae
  • Stefan Proell
  • Susan Reilly
  • Veronica Guidetti
  • Veronica Praendl-Zika
  • Yannis Tzitzikas
  • Daria Plankina

Apologies

Review of notes from previous meeting

The notes from the meeting held on 17 November were agreed as an accurate record.

Review of actions

ACTION

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
TWikiUsers   WP51 : e-mail addresses needed for invitations to the External Advisory Committee 2012-04-04 edit

Administrative matters

DG has had a communication from Liina Munari, the Project Officer, requesting that the Project Review meeting should be held before mid February in Luxembourg. DG will propose a number of dates in early February. WP leaders should be available for this meeting and should aim to produce a report for the deliverables due in February or at the very least a draft report. DG asked Liina if she had any proposed reviewers. DG would like to hold a practice run the day before the review - will confirm details. Veronica P-Z advised the group that there is a public holiday in Austria at the beginning of February and perhaps we could look at the end of January as a proposed date.

ACTION:

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-05 WP51 : DG - to set up a Doodle poll and send this out to the active WP leaders for the Luxembourg meeting date. 2011-12-01 DavidGiaretta   edit

Consortium Agreement SL reported that most of the partners have now signed the CA with only 4-5 still outstanding and he will follow up on these.

Upcoming deliverables

  • WP45 - DG will contact Eefke Smit ref: ID45.1
  • WP26 - Heinz Pampel will have a draft report ready for February
  • WP33 - Peer review 3rd party certification report. The reports of the individual repositories for the test audits have a deadline of 2 December and the EU report will be completed by that time.
  • WP43 - Sharon McKMeekin advised that everything is progressing well and will also add some input from the DigiCurv project and will circulate this around the group and DG will circulate ideas collected through the audit group.

ACTION:

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-12 WP51 : DG will put together a list of some of the critical issues that need to be addressed for upcoming deliverables. 2012-01-26 edit

Work Packages

WP13 Coordination of common standards

WP14 - Common testing environments

WP15 - Internal workshops, symposia and events

ACTION:

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta, ReneVanHorik, SimonLambert 2012-02-15 WP51 : DG/RvH/SL will get together to talk about the agenda for the next Face to Face meeting at the end of May/early June. KG will take care of the logistics.. 2012-04-11 edit

WP22 - Identifiers and citability

WP23 - Storage solutions

Veronica Guidetti reported that Oliver Rouchon attended the WP23 meeting at the All Hands Meeting. There is an opportunity for CINES to add input from their experience in other European projects and will take the place of Philips.

WP26 Annotation, reputation and data quality

WP33 - Peer review and 3rd party certification of repositories

WP36 - Business cases

Susan Reilly sent out a Doodle Poll for the kick-off meeting.

WP41 - External workshops symposia and events

Daria Plankina will make proposals for the LIBER conference.

ACTION:

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
TWikiUsers   WP45 :Let DG know if there are any events not shown on the APA /APARSEN web site and he will add them.. 2011-12-07 edit

WP43 - Training courses

Any other topics

None.

-- KrystinaGiaretta - 2011-11-30

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r9 < r8 < r7 < r6 < r5 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r9 - 2012-04-11 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback