Notes on APARSEN MegaMeeting Thursday 1 December 2011

Attendees:

  • Simon Lambert
  • David Giaretta
  • Krystina Giaretta
  • Giannis Tsakonas
  • Rene van Horik
  • Orit Edelstein
  • Barbara Bazzanella
  • Heinz Pampel
  • Herve L'Hours
  • Olivier Rouchon
  • Kirnn Kaur
  • Maaike Rietrae
  • Silvio Salza
  • Susan Reilly
  • Jana Becker
  • Karlheinz Schmidt
  • Yannis Tzitzikas
  • Daria Plankina
  • Panos Georgiou
  • Stefan Hein
  • Hans Ulrich
  • Ruben Riestra

Apologies

Review of notes from previous meeting

The notes from the meeting held on 24 November were agreed as an accurate record.

Review of actions

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-07 WP15 - DG will contact AH for an update.on deliverable 2011-12-18 DavidGiaretta   edit

Administrative matters

Consortium Agreement

SL has received further copies of the signed CA and is just waiting for the last couple.

Review Meeting

DG has set up a page on the Wiki to assist with details about the Review Meeting.

We are still missing some responses from the Doodle Poll to choose a date, which has to be at the beginning of February for a period of 11/2 days. Results from the poll to date indicate a date of the 2nd and 3rd February with a rehearsal scheduled the day before on the 1st February. DG has prepared an agenda and agreed with Liina Munari, the Project Officer, that we would report on the deliverables we had and drafts of those that are not yet complete. Liina asked about the 'APA Universe' and related projects and would also like to discuss plans for the 'Virtual Centre of Excellence'

Yannis and Silvio will jointly present D24.

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-07 WP45 - DG will contact Eefke Smit ref: report for the Review Meeting. 2011-12-18 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-07 WP45 - DG will call Sharon at the DPC for an update for the Review Meeting. 2011-12-18 DavidGiaretta   edit

Upcoming deliverables

The question was raised about what can be made public and read by people outside the project. While writing the deliverables, we should think about writing a document that can be made available to a wide audience.

Work Packages

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
TWikiUsers   WPxx - We should be sure to circulate information and obtain feedback within our own organisations - especially the larger organisations. 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta   edit

WP13 Coordination of common standards

WP14 - Common testing environments

WP15 - Internal workshops, symposia and events

WP22 - Identifiers and citability

WP24 - Authenticity

Comments needed on the draft paper on Authenticity.

Rene notes that TRUST is an important issues - climate-gate and scandal in the Netherlands. We can use these examples in the review to set the context.

WP26 Annotation, reputation and data quality

WP33 - Peer review and 3rd party certification of repositories

WP36 - Business cases

WP41 - External workshops symposia and events

WP43 - Training courses

Any other topics

None.

-- KrystinaGiaretta - 2011-12-07

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r6 < r5 < r4 < r3 < r2 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r6 - 2013-04-30 - DavidGiaretta
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback