Notes on APARSEN MegaMeeting Thursday 19 January 2012

Attendees:

  • Simon Lambert
  • Krystina Giaretta
  • Orit Edelstein
  • Hans Pfeiffenberger
  • Silvio Salza
  • Stefan Proell
  • Kirnn Kaur
  • John Lindström
  • Veronika Praendl-Zika
  • Ash Hunter
  • Sharon McMeekin
  • Heiko Tjalsma
  • Suenje Dallmeier-Tiessen
  • Barbarara Bazzanella
  • Sabine Schrimpf
  • Olivier Rouchon
  • Karl Heinz Schmitt
  • Rene van Horik
  • Holger Brocks

Apologies

Apologies were received from David Giaretta

Review meeting February 2012

The deliverables are looking good and have been delivered on time. There is a Power Point template that Veronika Praendl-Zika produced for all project presentations and this should be used for ALL presentations to maintain consistency. Attendance has been confirmed and 10 people will be attending the Review meeting covering all the presentations we are making. There will be a 'dress rehearsal' the day before the review meeting. Please put up presentations and drafts on the Wiki before the rehearsal.

Oliver Rouchon asked if a representative from any of the Test Audit organisations would be attending the review meeting. Specifically, he asked if anyone from DANS would be attending? If necessary, he will change his plans and attend if no-one from DANS is available.

DG is producing anonymised copies of the Test Audit reports for use as required. Sabine asked to be included in the production of the Test Audit reports.

WP Leaders to send their WP reports (max one page per report) to SL so he can include them in the First Year Report.

%ACTION{ closed="2012-02-09" closer="Main.DavidGiaretta" created="2012-01-26" creator="Main.DavidGiaretta" due="2012-01-26" state="closed" uid="000077" who="Main.TWikiUsers" }% WPxx : ALL WP Leaders: Please send your WP reports (maximum 1-page each) to SL for inclusion in the First Year Report. %ENDACTION% %ACTION{ closed="2012-02-06" closer="Main.DavidGiaretta" created="2012-01-26" creator="Main.DavidGiaretta" due="2012-01-26" state="closed" uid="000078" who="Main.TWikiUsers" }% WPxx : ALL Review Attendees: Please put up presentations and drafts on the Wiki before the rehearsal. %ENDACTION%

Review of notes from previous meeting

Review of actions

Administrative matters

Consortium Agreement

Simon has received the final CA, which will be scanned and put on the Wiki.

Effort reporting

Reminder to update the effort reporting on the management website.

First year reporting including cost statements

There is a problem with the NEF system. We still do not have access to the Form C section of the system. Until we have access, it is not possible to enter the costs. Please prepare the costs now so they can be entered into the on-line system when it becomes available.

%ACTION{ closed="2012-02-23" closer="Main.DavidGiaretta" created="2012-01-26" creator="Main.DavidGiaretta" due="2012-01-26" state="closed" uid="000079" who="Main.TWikiUsers" }% WPxx : Please prepare the costs now so they can be entered into the Form C section of the on-line system as soon as it becomes available %ENDACTION%

Upcoming deliverables

D14.1 Still outstanding

D24.1 Still outstanding

There are more deliverables coming up in the second year of the project that need to be addressed.

Workpackages

SL asked if anyone had any issues they wished to raise about their respective WP's. Sharon McMeekin had hoped to have a meeting with the WP12 partners but could not find a suitable time for everyone. She will therefore contact each person individually to discuss progress.

Ash Hunter asked SL about the Periodic Report. SL said we do not need to have the costs in Section 37 yet. AH suggested all WP leaders should look at the management web site set up by DG and check their costs against those indicated. We need to make sure that WP leaders check their effort reporting for any possible anomolies. The effort logged has to be proportionate to the work done.

%ACTION{ closed="2012-02-09" closer="Main.DavidGiaretta" created="2012-01-26" creator="Main.DavidGiaretta" due="2012-01-26" state="closed" uid="000080" who="Main.SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta" }% WP51 : SL/DG to look at the effort reporting and review the work plan to date and ensure this is done for the review. %ENDACTION%

SL will present the effort spent against work plans during the management review and will ensure answers are prepared beforehand.

Veronika P-Z wanted to draw attention to the Communication Plan and would like all partners to look at this document. She would like contributions for an introductory presentation to the APARSEN project and will send a note to everyone in the next few weeks in relation to providing dissemination material.

%ACTION{ closed="2013-04-30" closer="" created="2012-01-26" creator="Main.DavidGiaretta" due="2012-02-21" notify="" state="closed" uid="000081" who="Main.TWikiUsers" }% WPxx : Please send contribitions and slide to Veronika P-Z for an introductory presentation to the APARSEN project. %ENDACTION%

Any other topics

None

-- KrystinaGiaretta - 2012-01-25

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r7 < r6 < r5 < r4 < r3 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r7 - 2013-04-30 - DavidGiaretta
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback