Notes on APARSEN MegaMeeting Thursday 19 April 2012

Attendees:

  • Simon Lambert
  • David Giaretta
  • Krystina Giaretta
  • Stefan Proell
  • Frederic Darre
  • Susan Reilly
  • Sharon McMeekin
  • Daria Plankina
  • Patricia Herterich
  • Salvatore Mele
  • Barbara Bazzanella
  • Andreas Hundsdoerfer
  • Karl Heinz Schmitt
  • Eefke Smit
  • Stefan Hein
  • Veronika Praendl-Zika
  • Mariella Guercio
  • Juha Lehtonen
  • Christoph Bruch
  • Ash Hunter
  • Suenje Dallmeier-Tiessen
  • Hans Ulrich
  • Rene van Horik
  • Herve L'Hours

Apologies

Follow-up of Review, General Assembly and Project Management Board meetings

The first item is the Month 16 status report - SL has put a link to this and will update the status of the deliverables. Most of the deliverables have a version for review and a named reviewer. We need to make a substitution for D24.2 as Veronika P-Z is unable to do this - SL asked for a volunteer, otherwise he will name someone. All the named reviewers are on the Wiki page. For the Month 16 checkpoints, DG said we should ensure there is consistency i.e. people responsible for deliverables should make sure that the page with M16 deliverables has links to the latest version. Eefke is missing a new version of WP44 and WP45 and asked how we can make sure that people are looking at the right version? SL will update the deliverables to ensure that the latest versions are on the Wiki.

ACTION:

SL to update deliverables ensuring they reflect the latest versions.

Review of notes from previous meeting

SL reminded everyone that it is important to look at the notes as a record of what has been decided and the actions.

Review of Actions

Administrative matters

The workshop will be on the 19-21 June and it seems likely that the location will be in The Netherlands and so should be easily accessible to all project partners. The GA will be on the last day, Thursday 21 June. There will be an early start on the first day, Tuesday 19th, so it will be necessary to travel the day before. GA members should attend and, if this is not possible, they should send deputies to attend in their place.

The Period 1 Report is being revised, which will include a Year 2 Plan, which DG is working on at the moment. The Year 2 Plan has to tie in to the Communication Plan and Workshop Plan.

Effort Reporting

There are two partners who have not provided their Form C's and SL has been looking into the classifications that have been given on-line for the effort spend as there is quite a lot of variability in how the costs are justified. It is likely the EC will request further information in many cases, so we will be asking the partners to re-visit their Form C's and provide more detailed information - this is the on-line information on the NEF system.

Streams 1 to 4 - Deliverables and Work Packages

WP11 - DG and SL have been discussing this deliverable and it is unclear, from the DOW, whether this is an internal deliverable or not. They will prepare a deliverable summarising partners' work plans for ID1101.

D12.1 has been reviewed by Ash Hunter and is awaiting final review. Sharon will double-check what WK means by this and will confirm back to SL. Sharon said that, as far as they are concerned, it is finalised. DG asked Sharon to put a link on the Wiki to ensure that everyone can check this for consistency.

D13.1 - there is a version on the review page. Andreas said the plan is to integrate the feedback and send out the updated version later today. DG said there is a need to ensure this version is finalised by the end of this month so we should keep an eye on this and ensure it is put on the Wiki, otherwise it will just get buried in e-mails, and put the deliverable on the WP13 page.

D14.1 and D16.1 have been postponed for several months.

WP24.1 - has been completed.

ID2401 - there is an intermediate deliverable, which is an appendix to 24.1. SL asked for volunteer reviewers or 24.1 and ID2401, otherwise he will name someone. It is ready to review and there is a link on the Wiki page.

33.1 is ready for submission.

33.1b is almost ready for review.

D41.1 - John Lindstrom sent a link to the new version and Eefke confirmed that she has already reviewed this.

D43.1 - A final draft is being prepared but there is no link yet. Sharon advised that there should be a final version uploaded to the Wiki by the end of tomorrow.

Stream 1 Integration - Deliverables and Work Packages

See above

Stream 2 Technical Research - Deliverables and Work Packages

See above

Stream 3 Economic & Legal Research - Deliverables and Work Packages

WP32 - Christoph Bruch reported that they will be having a meeting on the 26 April.

WP33 - there has been some e-mail communication concerning 33.1b and this will be added to the report.

WP34 - still have the problem that we have no contact with the lead. SL will report back on this at the PMB.

WP36 - awaiting an answer as to whether there will be another meeting about this.

Stream 4 Sustainable Uptake - Deliverables and Work Packages

WP42 - Will be having a kick-off meeting next week

WP43 - Sharon is currently working on the deliverable to be submitted tomorrow.

WP44.1 - will be submitting this tomorrow but need to re-work the key messages. Veronika P-Z is in touch with all the WP leaders to ensure this is completed.

WP45 - Eefke has submitted this for review.

Any other topics

DG and SL will send out some advice to the partners about justifying the costs in the Form C's and what the EC will require.

-- KrystinaGiaretta - 2012-04-25

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r4 < r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r4 - 2012-05-01 - KrystinaGiaretta
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback