Minutes of Project Management Board meeting, 21st February 2013

Present: Simon Lambert, David Giaretta, William Kilbride, Maurizio Lunghi, Sabine Schrimpf.

Any follow-up from last week's meeting

Simon reported that Manuela Speiser has approved the proposal for who should attend the review meeting (PMB members plus half a dozen others to present the topics).

A full set of topic presenters is now confirmed: René + Ash for trust, Kirnn + Susan for sustainability, Yannis + Holger for usability.

Simon has contacted IKI-RAS about their effort bookings to WP43, but has not received a reply yet.

Review preparation

There was a lengthy discussion of the rehearsals needed for the review meeting (face-to-face or online, how long, when). Eventually it was decided:

  • a face-to-face meeting from lunchtime on 21 March to afternoon on 22 March (so only one night away) at an airport hotel in Amsterdam
  • a rehearsal of at least some of the presentations by MegaMeeting on 14th March (the regular MM slot)

ACTION: Krystina to arrange suitable hotel at Amsterdam airport.

ACTION: Simon to announce timetable for preparing presentations to all.

ACTION: Simon to invite topic presenters to face-to-face rehearsal.

ACTION: All to comment on template for topic presentations circulated by Simon.

Sabine and William have no presentations at the review but it is desirable they should be there as PMB members and Stream Leaders.

Finalisation of submissions to EC by 4th March

Nothing to report following the morning's MegaMeeting. Maurizio expressed disappointment that following his internal review of D23.1, little action was taken by the responsible partner to respond to his criticisms and suggestions.

ACTION: All to comment on the draft Periodic Report that Simon circulated on 17th February.

William asked if the Periodic Report should have an internal reviewer. No - the PMB will have a chance to examine it and this will be sufficient.

ACTION: Simon to check specific requiremtnts on effort reporting in Periodic Report.

David noted that D23.1 needs some more work before submission: some editorial things like using the correct template, but he has also requested more information from Veronica Guidetti.

William pointed out that we need to select a date and location for the next All Hands Meeting. Keep on agenda

Any other issues

None.

-- SimonLambert - 2013-02-21

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r2 - 2013-02-24 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback