Minutes of Project Management Board meeting, 25th April 2013

Present: Sabine Schrimpf, Veronika Praendl-Zika, William Kilbride

Follow-up from last week's meeting

  • Simon to revise common vision methodology before next Thursday, for final discussions at the meetings that day.
    • Not yet done
  • David/Simon to propose programme for AHM and agenda for GA meeting.
    • See below
  • David/Simon (as WP/task leaders) to assign responsibility for actions arising from workshop (such as "Map the output of today's workshop against the APARSEN deliverables").
    • In progress
  • All to read and react to notes of workshop, particularly regarding further activities needed
    • In progress
  • Simon to organise a telephone call/MegaMeeting on Monday to progress ICT 2013 submission.
    • Email exchange took place
  • Simon to contact Juan about RDA/EUDAT involvement(in ICT2013).
    • Done

Review of Master Schedule

Some updates identified. These will be put on wiki.

Methodology for common vision

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta 2013-04-30 WP11 : complete CV methodology Friday. Arrange virtual meeting Monday if emails show that further discussion is needed.Send to Manuela 2013-05-20 SimonLambert   edit

Next steps up VCoE and common vision (CV)

  • CV meeting arranged - more needed
  • VCoE notes to be completed and next meeting organised
Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta   WP11 : progress VCoE and CV work 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit

Agenda for All Hands Meeting - see APANAllHands201305 for initial outline

We need to keep some flexibility in order to react to the review report Some ideas to be factored in to the AHM agenda:
  • add agenda item "Review of Master schedule"
    • add more details - need to know what needs to be produced, when it is needed and what preparations are needed
    • practical implementation: workshop during AHM using "Remembering the future" - start from one day after end of project and work backwards. Factor this into the Master Schedule.
      • link in to work at Brussels which looked further out in time
  • maybe agenda item "Review of Risk Register"
  • may need parallel sessions e.g. VCoE, CV
  • could give some of the presentations from the review - they were very informative and would be useful for thers to see
    • presentations should be recorded/video
  • should we start at 10am so that mainladers can fly in in the morning?
  • move all admin/finance things to GA

Any issues arising per Stream

Most covered in morning meeting
  • Stream 3 - WP31 and WP35 started
  • Stream 4 - need to put in place a mechanism to ensure that preparations for conferences etc are followed up

APARSEN presence at ICT 2013 event

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta 2013-05-10 WP44 : David to integrate comments into proposal for ICT2013 - see ICT2013 page 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta edit

Any other issues

None
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r6 < r5 < r4 < r3 < r2 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r6 - 2013-06-03 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback