Minutes of Project Management Board meeting, 1st August 2013

Present: Simon Lambert, Matthias Hemmje, Maurizio Lunghi, Sabine Schrimpf.

Follow-up from previous meeting and review of actions

There are a couple of outstanding actions on David: to update the master schedule and to add some high-level risks to the risk register .

Status of second year reporting and Form Cs

Simon explained that the Form Cs are now all complete. IKI-RAS has claimed a total for Year 1 + Year 2 equal to their prefinancing, as agreed. The division of costs between the two years does not match the person-months, but Efim Kudashev wishes to submit the cost claim as is and respond to queries from the EC as they arise, and Simon will submit on that basis.

All Hands Meeting and General Assembly (face-to-face)

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert 2013-08-07 WP51 : decide on exact timing of AHM meeting with week of 2-6 December 2013-09-11 SimonLambert   edit

Next steps with common vision and VCoE

Simon summarised the plans for development of the common vision and VCoE. Regarding the common vision, probably the most important things now are developing some scenarios, and how to make use of weekly integration meetings (ex-WP32 meetings).

Matthias as Steam Leader will propose first of all who should participate and then what will be the approach and corresponding agenda, maybe including provisional action items to be proposed to the participants and then coordinated and agreed.

One of the forthcoming regular weekly MegaMeetings (provisionally 29 August) will be devoted to the common vision and VCoE, and Matthias will contact relevant partners.

Input will be expected from WPs within the topics to be integrated.

Cooperation with other projects

Maurizio is working towards a cooperation agreement with the expert group on persistent identifiers. Simon will contact SCAPE about their interest in WP21 and WP27.

Sabine said that although she has no problem with Ruben's template for a cooperation agreement, why not use the more informal one from Veronika. Maurizio thought that a more formal agreement, with signatures, has more weight.

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
MaurizioLunghi 2013-08-31 WP45 : compare Veronika's informal cooperation agreement with Ruben's draft and make a proposal 2013-08-21 SimonLambert   edit

-- SimonLambert - 2013-08-01

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r3 - 2013-09-11 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback