Minutes of Project Management Board meeting, 29th August 2013

Present: Simon Lambert, Matthias Hemmje, Maurizio Lunghi, Sabine Schrimpf, Ruben Riestra.

Follow-up from previous meeting and review of actions

There are several reasons to initiate an additional contract amendment, including the formal withdrawal of IKI-RAS and the proposed transfer of FRD's staff and effort to Centrica. It was agreed that Manuela should be contacted without delay to alert her. Ruben pointed out that the NEF system can only handle one session at a time, so we must be careful with timing so as not to delay future payments.

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
SimonLambert 2013-09-03 WP51 : contact Manuela Speiser to alert her to forthcoming contract amendment 2013-09-12 SimonLambert   edit

Status of Form Cs/Year 2 report

One partner has still not supplied the requested response to the EC. Simon will start applying pressure now to have this finalised.

Date and location of next review meeting

The Doodle poll for the dates of the next review meeting indicates several dates in early March. The availability of Matthias seems to be the only constraining factor.

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
SimonLambert 2013-08-31 WP51 : Propose dates for next review meeting to Manuela Speiser, and encourage her to invite N. Beagrie as reviewer 2013-09-11 SimonLambert   edit

Next steps with common vision and VCoE

Matthias reported that he held a working meeting with David last week, which produced a draft workplan for D11.3 and D11.4, based on the results of the several workshops that have taken place. Currently there is one single outline (for consistency), which will later be split into the two deliverables. The methodology still has to be described; this will be added very soon. Ruben will check the input from DP Impact. Then the Thursday morning MegaMeetings (formerly WP32) will be reestablished, and the WP leaders will be invited to make contributions.

Matthias will check the current plan against earlier commitments; if there are any deviations, these can be reported as such. Simon pointed out that we are committed to produce a first version of the common vision by the end of September. Matthias will provide input for that, based on the work so far. Sabine argued that we need buy-in from all partners to this "preview" of the vision. Matthias agreed that it should certainly be circulated to all for comments, but it cannot require acceptance by everyone.

Cooperation with other projects

Simon has established contact with Peter May, the SCAPE Technical Coordinator, and plans to meet at iPRES to discuss possible cooperation in the context of WP21 and WP27.

Any other issues

None

-- SimonLambert - 2013-08-29

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r3 - 2013-09-12 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback