Minutes of Project Management Board meeting, 24th April 2014

Present: Simon Lambert, David Giaretta, Maurizio Lunghi, Sabine Schrimpf, Ruben Riestra.

Planning for Year 4 activities

Following the discussion of the Year 4 plan at the morning's general MegaMeeting, there was a discussion of the procedure to be followed for presenting the proposed budget allocations to the General Assembly for approval. After discussion it was agreed by majority that the PMB will in the first instance propose the first two items from the table in section 7.2 of the Year 4 plan (that is, those identified as "essential specific additional activities") to the GA for approval.

The other items are less urgent, or have dependencies on things that have not yet happened, and so will be dealt with at a later stage. If there is a further All Hands Meeting later in the year, that could be an opportunity to deal with the remaining allocations.

Voting will be conducted by email.

The decision was endorsed by David, Simon, Sabine and Ruben. Maurizio dissented from the decision but accepts it. He believes that all the proposals should be considered together, using uniform criteria for assessment.

%ACTION{ closed="2014-05-08" closer="" created="2014-04-24" creator="Main.SimonLambert" due="2014-04-28" notify="" state="closed" uid="000299" who="Main.DavidGiaretta" }% WP51 : produce one page summary of PMB's proposals for budget allocation, to be sent first to the PMB for comment before distribution to the GA %ENDACTION%

Response to review report and letter - status update

Ruben warned that there are changes in the EC's administration unit in Luxembourg, so there is urgency in "clearing the desk" with respect to the Year 3 cost statements. Simon will follow up.

Any issues concerning Streams/WPs


Any other issues

Next Thursday, 1st May, is a public holiday in many countries so the PMB meeting will porobably not take place.

-- SimonLambert - 2014-04-24

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r2 - 2014-05-08 - SimonLambert
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback