APARSEN review preparation meeting, Frankfurt, 1st March 2013

Present: Simon Lambert, David Giaretta, Ruben Riestra, Sabine Schrimpf, Veronika Praendl-Zika, Maurizio Lunghi.

Deliverables

Manuela says the review should cover months 17-26

  • D11.1: all to send comments; SS will put notes on integration into the slides and ask speakers for comments on these. DG will complete over the weekend, ready for Monday - then Barbara Sierman to review if possible. SS will put notes on integration into the review slides and ask speakers for comments on these - if possible DG will add to deliverable so presentations and deliverable are consistent.
  • D11.2: all to send comments; note that we should NOT mention the change to the DoW. DG will complete over the weekend, ready for Monday - VPZ to review
    • put in schedule of workshops
    • change minutes of webinar: summarise, to OPF/IMPACT rather than naming people, put details in annex
    • note that VCoE is an instrument to reduce fragmentation
    • details from IDCC workshop - remove unless more details can be added
    • glossary in mentioned in D11.1 but also mention in D11.2
    • add something about preservation of results
  • D13.1: Andreas H. to extend interim deliverable with description of database and add content to database. Deliverable should use correct title. RR will shout at Andreas on Monday if this is not done by midday.
  • D14.1: David to make final check.
  • D16.1: OK
  • D21.1: Simon to complete at weekend; ML will review. Matthew Woollard and Brian Matthews to review if possible.
  • D23.1: David to produce exec summary - maybe by renaming Introduction.
  • D25.1: ML will look at Exec Summary and ToC as last check
  • D32.1: SS will look at Exec Summary and ToC as last check
  • D36.1: RR Will send by noon Monday
  • D41.1: Veronika to make final check; Simon to send his internal review comments to Veronika.
  • D42.1: Kirnn will be asked by DG to do check on English
  • D44.2: OK
  • P2 report: Simon to finalise Periodic Report; Ruben will review on Monday.
  • DoW: Simon/David to adjust master spreadsheet of costs and to enter DoW into NEF including deliverables and person-months) on Monday and Tuesday.
    • remember that WP22 extends to M48 and add deliverable

Deadline

Simon has agreed with Manuela to put all docs into dropbox and send to the reviewers - must include the new DoW - Tuesday 5th March

Rehearsals and information gathering

  • RR:
    • we should explain what we have done not why we did it
    • SL/DG - no not need to explain why we have these specific topics - they are specified in the DoW
    • presenters need to explain
      • what do I have (as a result of the work)
      • what is its value
      • how it will be used
  • Instructions to presenters - leave one third of the time for questions and assume 1.5 mins per slide i.e. for a 30 minute slot there should be a total of 14 slides which should take 20 minutes
  • Maurizio will rehearse his presentation on access at the general MegaMeeting on 7th March, along with Veronika giving an introduction to Spreading Excellence.
  • The "trust" topic will be rehearsed at the MegaMeeting on 14th March.
  • Simon to announce these rehearsals.
  • Simon to ask all WP leaders for highlights (things they are proud of or which have had some impact) to mention in introduction at review; Ruben to make selection of the best. Include some in P2 report if possible.

Notes arising from awkward questions:

  • VPZ will give brief into at before Holger's presentation at start of day 2
  • Simon will check if Rene is suitable to present D26 otherwise ask Christoph
  • WP22 : Need to make it clear what will be available at the end of the project for the VCoE. How do we get organisations to implement the interface? What is CERN doing with its effort?
  • WP13: need to make it clear how this database will be published and maintained (same for other collections of info)
  • "Consolidate" is the key word for year 3, and "Preparing for growth of the VCoE" for year 4
  • VPZ will have fall back slide about new look of website in case there is a question - part of the continuous improvement of the site
  • Need to show Y3/Y4 plan in presentation - not part of P2 report

Next PMB

Next PMB will be on Wednesday 6th March, not Thursday, at 10:30
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r2 - 2013-03-02 - SimonLambert
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback