Closed Actions

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
DavidGiaretta 2011-08-03 WP41: Send out url for the APA conference agenda and invite people like Ross King to speak at APA conference. (go to action) 2011-08-03 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2011-08-19 WP43 : Individuals from participating organisations should indicate their availability using Doodle poll. (go to action) 2011-08-22 edit
TWikiUsers 2011-08-26 WP43 : Individuals from participating organisations should provide feedback on the initiation document by 26th August. (go to action) 2011-08-31 edit
TWikiUsers 2011-09-01 WP24 : Comment on outline of D24.1 (go to action) 2011-09-24 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2011-09-21 WP44: Provide comments on the suggested structure for the Communication Plan by 21st September. (go to action) 2011-09-24 edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-09-30 WP15 : RvH/DG - Need to arrange a telecon to discuss the format of the All Hands Meeting. (go to action) 2011-10-07 ReneVanHorik   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-09-30 WP51 : DG - To invite the Project Officer to the All Hands Meeting (go to action) 2011-09-29 DavidGiaretta   edit
Main.Wikiname 2011-10-03 WP52 : add somplace on the wiki to record megameetings (go to action) 2011-10-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-10-06 WP52 : DG will extend the All Hands Meeting by an extra half day and e-mail the partners. (go to action) 2011-10-06 DavidGiaretta   edit
Main.Everyone 2011-10-07 WP51 : check the man months in the effort reports - especially ICT, Airbus, INMARK and IKI-RAS (go to action) 2011-11-03 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert 2011-10-20 WP51 : SL will send out a reminder to everyone about the CA attachments and what is needed and what you need to check so that this can be completed. (go to action) 2011-11-03 DavidGiaretta   edit
Main.Everybody 2011-10-20 WP15 : ALL - The WP's that are producing reports on surveys should have these completed for the conference and All Hands Meeting. (go to action) 2011-11-17 ReneVanHorik   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-10-26 WP24 : progress more interactin with larger repositories. (go to action) 2011-12-18 DavidGiaretta   edit
VeronikaGuidetti 2011-11-10 W23 : Veronica Guidetti will have a break-out session with the WP partners (go to action) 2011-11-24 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2011-11-21 WP44: Provide input to the Communication Plan. (go to action) 2011-11-24 edit
SimonLambert 2011-11-30 Send email explaining how to give access to the NEF system (go to action) 2011-12-08 SimonLambert   edit
ReneVanHorik 2011-11-30 Discuss with Simon and David about planning and organising face-to-face meetings (go to action) 2011-11-30 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-05 WP51 : DG - to set up a Doodle poll and send this out to the active WP leaders for the Luxembourg meeting date. (go to action) 2011-12-01 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-07 WP15 - DG will contact AH for an update.on deliverable (go to action) 2011-12-18 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-07 WP45 - DG will contact Eefke Smit ref: report for the Review Meeting. (go to action) 2011-12-18 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-07 WP45 - DG will call Sharon at the DPC for an update for the Review Meeting. (go to action) 2011-12-18 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-12 WP51 : DG will put together a list of some of the critical issues that need to be addressed for upcoming deliverables. (go to action) 2012-01-26 edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-15 WP12: David, Simon and William to discuss issues of distribution of effort in WP12 (go to action) 2011-12-18 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-15 WP11: DG to start drafting a plan to form the Virtual Centre of Excellence in collaboration with APARSEN members for discussion with the APA Executive Board (go to action) 2012-02-16 edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert 2011-12-15 WP51 : Contact PO about the review (go to action) 2011-12-01 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2011-12-16 WP51: Give access to NEF system to appropriate people within each organisation (go to action) 2012-02-16 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2011-12-21 WP51 : DG will circulate a copy of the Month 8 Report to everyone and place this on the Wiki. (go to action) 2011-12-18 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2011-12-21 WP51 : DG requested additional names for reviewers in addition to those already listed (go to action) 2012-01-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
SalvatoreMele 2011-12-22 WP51 : SM will send an e-mail to Carlos, the ODE Project Officer, requesting further clarity on the ODE review meeting dates and get back to DG. (go to action) 2012-01-11 SalvatoreMele   edit
SimonLambert 2011-12-31 WP51: Arrange internal review of deliverables due for review meeting (go to action) 2012-01-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
EefkeSmit 2012-01-12 WP45 : Eefke Smit to produce the final report D45.1 for submission to the EU by 15 January 2012. ES will produce the document by the end of next week and DG will review this before submitting. This report ties in with the Communication Plan. (go to action) 2012-01-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2012-01-12 WP51 : DG will request an extension from the Project Officer for WP14 and WP26 as requested by Ash and Heinz. (go to action) 2012-02-06 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta 2012-01-12 WP51 : Administration, Current Status - SL will produce a Month 12 Report. SL has sent out the information about the NEF system. (go to action) 2012-02-06 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-12 : ALL - Need to fill in the Effort Report URGENTLY. There are lots of blanks so please make sure your total for the year reflects what you have actually done in man months. (go to action) 2012-01-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta 2012-01-12 WP51 : DG/SL - There are a few things that DG and SL need to follow up with William Kilbride. (go to action) 2012-01-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert, VeronikaPraendlZika 2012-01-14 WP51: Produce PowerPoint template for use at review (go to action) 2012-01-19 VeronikaPraendlZika   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-15 Deliverable leaders to upload their deliverables to the review page of the wiki for access by reviewers (go to action) 2012-01-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-15 Deliverable leaders to edit the wiki page to make clear if a particular deliverable is incomplete, or if it will not be released at all but only discussed in presentations (go to action) 2012-01-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-15 WP51: Enter costs into NEF system (go to action) 2012-04-11 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-15 WP51 : We need to send documents to the Project Officer, Liina Munari by the 18 January 2012 (go to action) 2012-01-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-17 WP51 : WP leaders to send first year progress report (one page) to Simon (go to action) 2012-02-16 edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-22 WP51 : The speakers at the review in Luxembourg need to prepare their presentations and put them on the wiki by the third week in January (go to action) 2012-01-26 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2012-01-26 WP33: David/Simon to confirm when test audit reports will be generally available to other partners (go to action) 2012-02-09 edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-26 WPxx : ALL WP Leaders: Please send your WP reports (maximum 1-page each) to SL for inclusion in the First Year Report. (go to action) 2012-02-09 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-26 WPxx : ALL Review Attendees: Please put up presentations and drafts on the Wiki before the rehearsal. (go to action) 2012-02-06 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-01-26 WPxx : Please prepare the costs now so they can be entered into the Form C section of the on-line system as soon as it becomes available (go to action) 2012-02-23 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta 2012-01-26 WP51 : SL/DG to look at the effort reporting and review the work plan to date and ensure this is done for the review. (go to action) 2012-02-09 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2012-02-15 WP33 : DG to send out Doodle Poll to determine the date for a telecon to discuss test audit documents. (go to action) 2012-02-16 DavidGiaretta   edit
WilliamKilBride 2012-02-15 WP12 : WP12 deliverable is due at the end of February but needs to be placed on the Wiki and Web Page now.

Website now established at: http://aparsenexchanges.net/ not yet supplied to Commission as last checks in process (go to action)

2012-04-04 edit
DavidGiaretta, ReneVanHorik, SimonLambert 2012-02-15 WP51 : DG/RvH/SL will get together to talk about the agenda for the next Face to Face meeting at the end of May/early June. KG will take care of the logistics.. (go to action) 2012-04-11 edit
TWikiUsers 2012-02-16 WP51 : ALL - written comments will be collected from everybody by the end of next week and put up on the Wiki so that everything will be ready to send to the EU. (go to action) 2012-02-16 DavidGiaretta   edit
VeronikaPraendlZika 2012-02-20 WPxx : VP-Z will send out an e-mail reminder to all partners about providing a half page summary of their WP's. (go to action) 2012-03-01 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-02-21 WPxx : Please send contribitions and slide to Veronika P-Z for an introductory presentation to the APARSEN project. (go to action) 2013-04-30 edit
TWikiUsers 2012-02-28 WP11 : ALL - everyone needs to add information on the Wiki page to formulate a 'High Level Business Plan' (go to action) 2012-04-04 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-02-28 WP11 : ALL - Add comments and ideas to VCOE plan and Research agenda (go to action) 2012-05-23 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-02-28 WPxx : The Project Officer said that, by reading the progress report, she should be able to get a good picture of everything that has been happening. WP Leaders should check the text with this in mind to ensure the Project Officer will get an accurate picture of how the work is progressing. (go to action) 2012-04-04 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2012-02-28 WP16 - DG will deliver Month 14 deliverables. (go to action) 2012-04-04 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert 2012-02-28 WP13 and WP17 : D13.1 & D17.1 - DG/SL to follow up on obtaining draft reports. (go to action) 2012-04-04 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-02-28 WP41: ALL - Please advise John Lindström if any forthcoming events he can include in his list of conferences. (go to action) 2013-04-30 edit
TWikiUsers 2012-02-28 WP11 : ALL - If people have any ideas about 'Common Vision, please add these to the Wiki page set up by DG. (go to action) 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta   edit
MatthewWoollard 2012-03-04 WP33: revised drafts for (1) Recommendations about terminology etc (2) para about cost of DSA (3) sentence about "intimidating" (go to action) 2012-03-02 DavidGiaretta   edit
SabineSchrimpf 2012-03-04 WP33: Propose text for additional recommendation about Levels 2 and 3 (go to action) 2012-03-05 SabineSchrimpf   edit
WIlliamKilbride 2012-03-04 WP33: Propose text abut a new subsection on "Bias" (go to action) 2012-04-04 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2012-03-06 WP33: Integrate the new text and publisg version 0_5 (go to action) 2012-04-04 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-03-15 WP16 : ALL - E-mail DG with links to tools and he will put pointers on the web site. (go to action) 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta, ReneVanHorik 2012-03-15 WP51 : A Doodle Poll will be set up to determine the date for the next Face to Face meeting. (go to action) 2012-04-04 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta, ReneVanHorik 2012-03-15 WP51 : DG/ES/RvH will talk offline to discuss a planned progamme for meetings with the EAC. (go to action) 2012-04-05 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2012-03-15 WP3x : Remember links between Preservation services/ Cost Models/ Business cases (go to action) 2012-04-04 edit
TWikiUsers 2012-03-25 TRUST : ALL - everyone to add their input in the table TrustCommonVision prepared by DG. (go to action) 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta   edit
HolgerBrocks 2012-04-23 Create Wiki topic for sucess indicators and communication strategy (go to action) 2012-04-23 HolgerBrocks edit
HolgerBrocks 2012-04-27 Update D42.1 structure, add additional assessment dimensions (go to action) 2012-05-23 edit
Wp42Group 2012-04-27 Provide input to success indicators and communication strategy (go to action) 2012-05-23 edit
Wp42Group 2012-04-27 Provision of details about planning and expected contributions (go to action) 2012-05-23 edit
HolgerBrocks 2012-04-27 Setup of Doodle poll for next meeting in 2nd half of May 2012 (go to action) 2012-04-27 Wp42Group edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2013-03-30 WP11 : comment on questionnaire for WPs about their outputs for integration (go to action) 2013-10-10 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert 2013-04-30 WP11 : to produce new version of methodology document. (go to action) 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta 2013-04-30 WP11 : complete CV methodology Friday. Arrange virtual meeting Monday if emails show that further discussion is needed.Send to Manuela (go to action) 2013-05-20 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-04-30 WP41 : circulate details on PV conference

See http://www.pv2013.com/ (go to action)

2013-04-30 edit
DavidGiaretta, KirnnKaur 2013-04-30 WP41 : DG/KK to check status of roadshow.
Not possible at AHM
Transfer action to Spreading Excellence team (go to action)
2013-05-09 edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-04-30 WP11 : DG to set up automatic action tracker (go to action) 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-04-30 WP11 : DG set up Doodle poll to set up megameeting on SCIDIP-ES.
See http://www.doodle.com/cba4yu34c8f86dx8 (go to action)
2013-05-01 edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-08 WPxx : All - register for the AHM at APANAllHands201305 (go to action) 2013-05-15 edit
SimonLambert, VeronikaPraendlZika 2013-05-09 WP44 : Follow up with VP-Z about the incorporation of the roadshow into the overall Spreading Excellence programme. (go to action) 2013-10-10 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert 2013-05-09 WP51 : Add a slot in the AH/GA meetings for RiskRegister (go to action) 2013-08-22 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta 2013-05-09 WP11 : Consultation with external parties is included in the recommendations from the PO so we need to ensure that we follow up on this. We will need to ensure there is a written response to the PO in the next couple of months. (go to action) 2013-08-14 SimonLambert   edit
AshHunter, DavidGiaretta 2013-05-09 WP14 : DG and AH will take this offline and re-read the DOW and deliverable and construct a response to the PO if we think the reviewers’ comments are incorrect. Suggest a day for a telecom. (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-05-10 WP44 : David to integrate comments into proposal for ICT2013 - see ICT2013 page (go to action) 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta edit
SimonLambert 2013-05-10 WP21 : Simon to put links to PARSE.Insight documents on the wiki. (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta 2013-05-10 WP21 : Simon/David to produce simple template for describing services. (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
MariellaGuercio 2013-05-14 WP11 : Mariella: Analyse the exploitation report from the ERPANet, if there is something useful for the VCoE.
I have uploaded the final report for the ERPANET exploitation as attachment of this page. I will read carefully (again) the report to verify if something is of special interest for VCoE

DG: The recommendations are very general, but included things for the website. However the ERPANET website has not been updated since 2007 so it looks as if the plans were not successful (go to action)

2013-06-20 edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-14 WP11 : See if there are other sustainability plans form which ideas may be captured e.g. CASPAR, DELOS, Planets etc for VCoE
DG: I have looked at the sustainability plan of CASPAR and this is consistent with the developments which have happened in terms of creating the SCIDIP-ES services. The SCIDIP-ES sustainability plan is being produced now (by Engineering and Cap Gemini) and I am trying to ensure that this will provide useful input to the VCoE plan e.g. in terms of costs and market. (go to action)
2013-10-10 edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-05-14 WP11 : Map the output of VCoE workshop against the APARSEN deliverables.
Mapping to WPs is in D11.2 page 16 - this provides the information since most WPs have only 1 or 2 deliverables. (go to action)
2013-06-20 edit
MariellaGuercio 2013-05-14 WP11 : Find out if we could do possibly a workshop at the Trieste event and when deadlines for submissions are:
the deadline is already closed (go to action)
2013-05-11 edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-05-14 WP11 : Organise a webinar to know more about what SCIDIP-ES is exactly doing and developing. (go to action) 2013-05-02 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-14 WP11 : The various ideas on Value Proposition, Customer Segments and Revenue Streams should be used to consult with our organisations. In particular we need to find out what organisations are willing to pay for. (go to action) 2013-10-10 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-14 WP11 : Consult within our organisations about the next set of Business Models panels.
DG: Some input aquired from APA members but more info is needed (go to action)
2013-10-10 edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert 2013-05-14 WP11 : Organise Doodle polls for next workshops (go to action) 2013-05-22 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-14 WP11 : Ask all the WPs for their value proposition for the VCoE. We can look at the gap analyses of the several surveys done in different work packages e.g. in formal qualifications and the VCoE can fill some of them and others need to be filled by other providers.
DG: This is being organised - a draft will be discussed at the next VCOE meeting (go to action)
2013-07-10 edit
MaurizioLunghi 2013-05-15 WP22: circulate a draft of the report from the Persistent Identifiers Workshop at iPRES (go to action) 2013-10-10 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-15 WP51 : Everyone should submit their 2nd year costs ASAP. SL will be chasing up individual partners. (go to action) 2013-08-07 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-05-15 WP51 The PMB will take action with those partners who do not show up to WP meetings. (go to action) 2013-07-03 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-05-15 WP51 :The main output of the All hands Meeting will be a consolidation of the Master Schedule up to the end of the project. SL will ensure this is done for the meeting next week. (go to action) 2013-08-14 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-05-15 WP51 :SL will continue to chase up those who have not registered on the Wiki. WP leaders will need to prepare their plans for the AH and GA meetings. (go to action) 2013-05-20 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-05-15 WP51 : WK intends to stand down as leader of Stream 1 and an item has to be added to the agenda to replace him. (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-20 WP21 : All partners to fill in the template for the services of which they are aware. (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-24 WP52 : upload slides from AHM in London to wiki (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, VeronikaPraendlZika 2013-05-24 WP52 : produce specific plan for integration of topics (go to action) 2013-09-18 edit
SimonLambert 2013-05-29 WP11 : produce questionnaire for WPs about integration (go to action) 2013-08-14 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-05-31 WP51 : upload latest spreadsheet of person-months to wiki (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-31 WP11 : let Simon know by email if you will attend the VCoE workshop on 21st June (go to action) 2013-06-26 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-05-31 WP51 : extend deliverable table on wiki to include forthcoming deliverables (go to action) 2013-05-25 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-05-31 WP51 : consider volunteering to act as internal reviewer for deliverables (go to action) 2013-07-03 edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert 2013-06-05 WP11 : put glossary on wiki for ease of comment/editing (go to action) 2013-07-03 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-06-05 WP42 : look at email from Holger Brocks 27th May and inform of anything missing (go to action) 2013-07-03 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-06-07 WP51 : write to ESA and Airbus about their under-spend on the project and give them a deadline to respond. (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-06-07 WPxx : WP leaders to produce a list of projects and forums that we should engage with to provide evidence of external engagement with other projects and add to this page (go to action) 2013-10-10 edit
TWikiUsers 2013-06-14 WP52 : collect ideas on wiki page (which Simon will create) for specific areas of cooperation between projects (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-06-14 WP31 : ask PrestoCentre how they handle issues of rights in recorded training material etc. (go to action) 2013-10-31 edit
EefkeSmit 2013-06-15 WP11 : Produce a contact list for other Centres of Competence (go to action) 2013-10-10 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert 2013-06-15 WP11 : VPZ/SL to put together a process for eliciting wider contributions, to be sent to the group for comment/approval. (go to action) 2013-08-21 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-06-17 WP14 : check status of revision of D14.1 with Ash Hunter (go to action) 2013-07-03 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-06-17 WP14 : check acceptability of response to review report on D44.2 with Veronika P-Z (go to action) 2013-06-26 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-06-19 WP52 : produce new draft of response to review comments and Recommendation 5 (go to action) 2013-07-03 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-06-24 WP51 : revise response to review and inform Manuela we will submit it at the end of June along with the deliverables (go to action) 2013-07-03 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2013-06-26 WP45 : examine draft MoU from DCH-RP project and give reactions (go to action) 2013-08-07 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-06-30 WPxx : WP leaders with deliverables that are due should get in touch with WK and JL for peer review/consultation. WP leaders should consult a wider audience prior to deliverables being submitted. (go to action) 2013-07-03 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-06-30 WP45 : reply to DCH-RP about draft MoU: he did not attend the workshop; it should be signed on behalf of projects; how do they expect to sustain it after the end of their project? (go to action) 2013-06-29 DavidGiaretta   edit
MaurizioLunghi 2013-07-04 WP45 : draft cooperation agreement for sending to major projects (go to action) 2013-08-14 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-07-05 WP27 : check status of D27.1 with IBM (go to action) 2013-08-07 SimonLambert   edit
RubenRiestra 2013-07-12 WP45 : circulate template for cooperation agreements to PMB (go to action) 2013-08-07 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-07-12 WP51 : inform consortium of date of next AHM and ask if anyone can host the meeting (go to action) 2013-07-31 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-07-18 WP51 : add some high-level risks to risk register (go to action) 2013-08-21 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-07-18 WP52 : propose calendar of special topics for the weekly MegaMeetings (go to action) 2013-07-31 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert 2013-08-07 WP51 : decide on exact timing of AHM meeting with week of 2-6 December (go to action) 2013-09-11 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-08-15 WP44 : consider attendance at iPRES conference and whether could present a service in the panel session (go to action) 2013-08-22 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, ReneVanHorik 2013-08-23 WP41 : confirm presentations at panel session at iPRES (go to action) 2013-09-11 SimonLambert   edit
SabineSchrimpf 2013-08-23 WP31 : ask WP31 and WP35 to coordinate distribution of their surveys (go to action) 2013-09-11 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-08-26 WP21 : arrange discussion with SCAPE project in context of WP21 and WP27 (go to action) 2013-10-10 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-08-31 WP51 : Propose dates for next review meeting to Manuela Speiser, and encourage her to invite N. Beagrie as reviewer (go to action) 2013-09-11 SimonLambert   edit
MaurizioLunghi 2013-08-31 WP45 : compare Veronika's informal cooperation agreement with Ruben's draft and make a proposal (go to action) 2013-08-21 SimonLambert   edit
EefkeSmit 2013-08-31 WP45 : set up webinars for remainder of 2013 (go to action) 2013-10-30 edit
SimonLambert 2013-09-03 WP51 : contact Manuela Speiser to alert her to forthcoming contract amendment (go to action) 2013-09-12 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-09-14 WP31/35 : complete survey questionnaires for WP31/WP35 (go to action) 2013-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
RubenRiestra 2013-09-16 WP11 : kick off production of sustainability brochure with Krystina Giaretta (go to action) 2013-10-16 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-09-18 WP13 : put Holger Brocks in contact with PrestoCentre (go to action) 2013-09-18 SimonLambert   edit
MaurizioLunghi 2013-09-20 WP51 : write summary of Centrica's capabilites to replace FRD (go to action) 2013-10-10 SimonLambert   edit
MaurizioLunghi 2013-09-20 WP52 : ensure email about website upload problem is sent to Kirnn and David (go to action) 2013-10-16 SimonLambert   edit
MatthiasHemmje 2013-09-20 WP13 : check Holger has contacted Tom Heritage about standards database (go to action) 2013-10-10 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-09-23 WP11 : contact Ruben about next draft of business case (go to action) 2013-10-10 edit
SimonLambert 2013-09-24 WP11 : send email about using Kirnn's slot for discussion of Common Vision (go to action) 2013-10-10 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-09-24 WP11 : send Ruben the link to working group doc about target markets in the canvas (go to action) 2013-10-10 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-09-24 WP11 : send contributions to common vision using template circulated by Simon (go to action) 2013-10-10 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-09-25 WP52 : review review report and ensure that comments on the website have been answered (go to action) 2013-10-10 SimonLambert   edit
MaurizioLunghi 2013-09-25 WP22 : upload WP22 documents to the RDA filestore for PID work (go to action) 2013-12-12 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-09-26 WP51 : propose agenda with timings for AHM (go to action) 2013-10-10 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-09-27 WP51 : ask Marcel Ras to propose agenda/content of meeting with Dutch digital preservation community (go to action) 2013-10-30 edit
RubenRiestra 2013-09-27 WP11 : prepare summary of sustainability deliverables for brochure (go to action) 2013-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
RubenRiestra 2013-09-27 PMB : finalse cooperation agreement (Sabine says he can ignore the suggestion about the light-weight agreement) (go to action) 2013-10-31 edit
TWikiUsers 2013-09-27 WP51 : send signed Form Cs for second year to Simon (go to action) 2013-10-31 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-09-30 WP52 : indicate attendance at AHM and GA meeting in December on wiki (go to action) 2013-12-11 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-11 WP51 : propose dates and agenda for review meeting to Manuela Speiser (go to action) 2013-10-16 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-11 WP11 : send reply to Manuela Speiser's comments on draft common vision document (go to action) 2013-10-16 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-11 WP11 : announce establishment of MegaMeetings on common vision on Thursdays for WP leaders (go to action) 2013-10-16 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-11 WP45 : chase contact with SCAPE project (go to action) 2014-02-20 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf 2013-10-14 WP11 : identify areas for improvement by WPs in current draft of D11.3 (go to action) 2013-10-31 edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-10-14 WP11 : Make plans for VCoE soft launch. See here (go to action) 2014-03-12 edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-16 WP51 : put agenda of AHM on wiki and send email to all emphasizing focus on review (go to action) 2013-10-16 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-16 WP51 : summarise contents of next contract amendment for PMB (go to action) 2013-10-16 edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-16 WP52 : ask WP leaders for input to risk register and for collaborations with other projects/initiatives (go to action) 2013-10-16 SimonLambert   edit
RubenRiestra 2013-10-18 WP41 : send latest version of cooperation agreement, for final checking (go to action) 2013-11-22 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-22 WP51 : approach underspending partners about reallocation of budget (go to action) 2013-11-22 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-10-24 WP52 : volunteer for internal reviews of forthcoming deliverables (go to action) 2013-12-11 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2013-10-24 WP51 : think about which partners should be present at the review meeting - see here (go to action) 2013-11-22 edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-24 WP51 : adapt timing of AHM agenda to reflect number of WPs per stream, and put Stream 4 first (go to action) 2013-10-23 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-10-24 WP11 : produce draft of short summary of what the VCoE will be (go to action) 2014-01-08 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-10-24 WP11 : WP leaders examine draft of D11.3 for strengths/weaknesses, consistency, etc. (go to action) 2013-11-22 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-25 WP11 : put table on wiki for sign up to edit each section of common vision document (go to action) 2013-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
SabineSchrimpf 2013-10-31 WP51 : indicate any limitation on numbers at the review meeting at DNB (go to action) 2013-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-10-31 WP51 : set up wiki page for next review and list of those who should attend (go to action) 2013-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2013-10-31 WP51 : propose a few "self-evaluation" questions to ask of all partners (go to action) 2014-02-27 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-10-31 WP51 : propose list of priorities for reallocation of budget in contract amendment (go to action) 2013-12-12 SimonLambert   edit
RuibenRiestra 2013-10-31 WP45 : draft letter to send to other projects proposing cooperation agreement (go to action) 2013-10-31 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-10-31 WP11 : send your list of potential services for the VCoE to KG by the end of October (go to action) 2013-11-22 edit
TWikiUsers 2013-10-31 WP45 : WP leaders to add to the list of possible external collaborations relevant to their WP (go to action) 2013-12-12 edit
TWikiUsers 2013-10-31 WP11 : volunteer to edit particular section of common vision document, and improve as discussed at MegaMeeting 24th October (go to action) 2013-12-11 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-11-08 WP51 : produce template for WP presentations at AHM and send to PMB (go to action) 2013-11-22 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2013-11-14 WP51 : clarify availability of Matthias and Ruben at AHM/GA and any changes to timing required (go to action) 2013-11-22 SimonLambert   edit
MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2013-11-14 WP51 : decide on key WP leaders to attend review meeting from each Stream (go to action) 2013-11-22 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta 2013-11-14 WP51 : estimate budget available for redistribution and possible activities that could be strengthened (go to action) 2013-12-11 SimonLambert   edit
HolgerBrocks 2013-11-15 WP42 : Holger to circulate link to the learning objctives questionnaire from WP42/43 (go to action) 2014-05-15 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-11-15 WP44 : send contributions for WP44 annual report to Manuela Holzmayer (communication done in Year 3) (go to action) 2014-01-01 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2013-11-22 WP51 : ask ESA what are their specific plans for spending the proposed effort in the remainder of the project (go to action) 2013-11-26 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2013-11-25 WP52 : propose priorities for fourth year for GA to consider at meeting in December (go to action) 2013-12-11 edit
SabineSchrimpf 2013-11-25 WP51 : propose to leaders of WP31 and WP35 that they give presentations at the general weekly MegaMeeting before the AHM (go to action) 2013-12-11 edit
TWikiUsers 2013-11-26 WP43 : publicise sustainability training event in Den Haag on 10-11 December (go to action) 2013-12-11 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-11-27 WP11 : inform Krystina Giaretta if you wish to attend the APA members' meeting on 2 December (go to action) 2013-12-11 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-11-29 WP51 : inform Krystina Giaretta if you wish to attend the dinner during the AHM on 3 December (go to action) 2013-12-11 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-11-30 WP51 : fill in quarterly effort reporting template when circulated by Simon (go to action) 2013-12-11 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-11-30 WP11 : DG to make RDF version of Glossary downloadable (go to action) 2014-02-20 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-11-30 WP44 : inform Krystina Giaretta of how many copies of sustainability brochure are wanted (go to action) 2014-01-08 edit
TWikiUsers 2013-11-30 WP11 : propose additional preservation services for D21.1 on ApanWp21 (go to action) 2014-01-23 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-12-01 WP11 : Complete D11.3 (go to action) 2014-01-08 SimonLambert   edit
KrystinaGiaretta 2013-12-01 WP11 : Send reminders for info on services from partners amd circulate the spreadsheet - for D11.34 (go to action) 2013-11-26 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-12-13 WP51 : inform Simon of any changes to bank accounts, for Y2 payments (go to action) 2014-01-01 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-12-13 WP52 : WP leaders to find external reviewers for deliverables as required (go to action) 2014-01-01 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-12-13 WP11 : send D11.3 and D11.4 to External Advisory Committee for review (go to action) 2014-02-20 DavidGiaretta   edit
OritEdelstein, MaiteBraud 2013-12-13 WP23 : do internal review of D23.2 quickly (go to action) 2014-01-09 OritEdelstein edit
SimonLambert 2013-12-15 WP52 : need to decide on number to attend. COnsult Ruben and the PO (go to action) 2013-12-11 SimonLambert   edit
RubenRiestra 2013-12-31 WP11 : Prepare proposal on how to do market research (go to action) 2013-12-12 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-12-31 WP11 : Circulate spreadsheet about "Training pills" (go to action) 2014-01-23 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-12-31 WP11 : add mention of glossary to D11.3 (go to action) 2014-01-08 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2013-12-31 WP11 : strengthen D11.3 before submission; ask individual partners for contributions (go to action) 2014-01-08 SimonLambert   edit
DianaPasquariello 2013-12-31 WP23 : revise conclusions of D23.2 to reflect different perspectives (go to action) 2014-01-23 edit
DianaPasquariello 2013-12-31 WP23 : look at D27.1 to see what can be used for D23.1 (go to action) 2014-01-23 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2013-12-31 WP36 : WP36 team to check if concept of value is explained adequately (go to action) 2014-02-20 edit
TWikiUsers 2014-01-06 WP11 : read the business plan and look for omissions and disagreements - send email to Ruben Riestra by 6 Jan (go to action) 2014-01-15 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-01-13 WP52 : provide Y3 effort figures and WP reports for inclusion in periodic report (go to action) 2014-04-09 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-01-15 WP52 : produce template for review presentations (go to action) 2014-01-29 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-01-16 WP51 : ask all proposers of budget reallocations to provide further information if they wish, by next Monday (go to action) 2014-01-23 SimonLambert   edit
RubenRiestra 2014-01-17 WP52 : circulate update of the key messages for the review (go to action) 2014-01-29 SimonLambert   edit
RubenRiestra 2014-01-17 WP52 : suggest how to improve template for review presentations (go to action) 2014-01-29 SimonLambert   edit
MaurizioLunghi, RubenRiestra 2014-01-17 WP51 : define simple criteria for prioritising proposals for budget reallocation (go to action) 2014-01-23 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-01-24 WP52 : inform GA members of the decision to reschedule the budget reallocation procedure (go to action) 2014-01-29 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-01-24 WP51 : check formal deadline for submission of Form Cs by all partners (go to action) 2014-02-19 SimonLambert   edit
MaurizioLunghi 2014-01-24 WP52 : write draft policy for preservation of APARSEN's own outputs (go to action) 2014-02-20 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2014-01-30 WP52 : draft slides for review including plans for Y4 (go to action) 2014-02-19 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2014-01-31 WP52 : set up list oif awkward questions for the review on the wiki (go to action) 2014-02-19 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-01-31 WP41 : suggest to Susan Reilly ideas for theme and workshop for next year's LIBER conference (go to action) 2014-01-01 SimonLambert   edit
EefkeSmit, DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2014-01-31 WP45 : clarify intent of deliverable D45.2 "Mapping defragmentation opportunities across key stakeholders outside APARSEN" (go to action) 2014-02-27 edit
TWikiUsers 2014-01-31 WP45 : WP leads to act on list of possible cooperation opportunities (go to action) 2014-05-15 edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-02-21 WP11 : find date for meeting of task force for soft launch of VCoE (go to action) 2014-03-13 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert, MatthiasHemmje, MaurizioLunghi, SabineSchrimpf, RubenRiestra 2014-02-27 WP11 : make suggestions for programme of soft launch event in March (joint with EUDAT) (go to action) 2014-03-13 DavidGiaretta   edit
DianaPasquariello 2014-02-28 WP41 : circulate form for feedback on conferences attended (go to action) 2014-05-08 SimonLambert   edit
EefkeSmit 2014-03-14 WP45 : choose date and confirm speakers for webinar on storage solutions (go to action) 2014-04-09 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-04-17 WP44 : WP leaders to fill in the spreadsheet circulated by Manuela Holzmayer for their deliverables, allowing a concise summary for the public website (go to action) 2014-05-15 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert 2014-04-17 WP51 : add to wiki page information on which deliverables are public (go to action) 2014-04-09 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-04-17 WP11 : complete plan for activities needed in Y4 and circulate to consortium (go to action) 2014-04-17 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-04-17 WP51 : draft reply to Manuela Speiser about Recommendation 7 from review report (go to action) 2014-05-08 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-04-23 WP11 : read and comment on Year 4 plan as per David's email of 17 April (go to action) 2014-05-15 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-04-28 WP51 : produce one page summary of PMB's proposals for budget allocation, to be sent first to the PMB for comment before distribution to the GA (go to action) 2014-05-08 edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-05-09 WP45 : send some information on RDA to Eefke to use in D45.2 (go to action) 2014-05-15 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert 2014-05-09 WP52 : announce intention to hold All Hands Meeting in September next to RDA meeting (go to action) 2014-05-15 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert 2014-05-09 WP51 : put record of voting by GA on budget allocation on the wiki (go to action) 2014-05-11 SimonLambert   edit
KirnnKaur, TrainingGroup 2014-05-22 WP11 : contact people about training materials (go to action) 2014-07-02 edit
ManuelaHolzmayer 2014-06-23 WP11 : Research on Twitter support/ mechanisms for renaming APARSEN Twitter account to APA-COE (or the like) or convince followers to subscribe to APA-COE. Cf. http://www.aliciacowan.com/social-media-and-digital-marketing/twitter/change-twitter-name (go to action) 2014-09-04 ManuelaHolzmayer   edit
KrystinaGiaretta, LaunchGroup 2014-06-23 WP11 : Krystina Giaretta (KG) to resubmit the poll on APARSEN partners about services, tools, training and consultancy they can provide in the framework of the APA-COE. (go to action) 2014-09-03 edit
GeraldJaeschke 2014-06-23 WPxx : GJ: Provide taxonomies developed by WP42 and WP43 for alignment with WP11 Common Vision taxonomy. (go to action) 2014-08-21 edit
GeraldJaeschke, TrainingGroup 2014-06-23 WPxx : GJ: Add to course/ module summary attributes list with experience from other GLOBIT work in that field. (go to action) 2014-08-21 edit
GeraldJaeschke 2014-06-23 WPxx : GJ: Setup checklist for content providers, especially metadata for the course summary, categorizations, technical formats, further constraints on data and metadata, etc. (go to action) 2014-09-01 edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-06-23 WPxx : Setup a clone of today's productive APARSEN/APA web site as basis for restructuring/ repurposing towards VCOE. (go to action) 2014-08-20 DavidGiaretta   edit
DavidGiaretta, KrystinaGiaretta, LaunchGroup 2014-06-23 WP11 : DG/KG Plan launch (go to action) 2014-10-30 edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert 2014-06-25 WP51 : review activities needed for implementing Y4 plan and propose members of teams (go to action) 2014-07-02 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-06-27 WP51 : set up wikii page with Year 4 plan and tiger teams to implement it (go to action) 2014-07-02 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert, RubenRiestra 2014-06-27 WP43 : write email encouraging APARSEN partners to attend summer school (go to action) 2014-07-02 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-06-28 WP51 : Simon should organise a GA meeting to discuss budget allocations (go to action) 2014-10-08 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-06-28 WP51 : David will start sending around individual reminders of actions (go to action) 2014-08-20 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert 2014-06-30 WP51 : produce summary of person-months and other budget in Year 4 against WPs for the Project Officer (go to action) 2014-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta 2014-06-30 WP51 : ask for sign-up to Tiger Teams (go to action) 2014-07-02 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta, SimonLambert, RubenRiestra 2014-07-02 WP51 : re-examine list of proposals for budget allocation and determine if any important activities are missing (go to action) 2014-08-20 DavidGiaretta   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-07-04 WP11 : consider whether to volunteer to join one (or more) of the Tiger Teams working on the Year 4 activities (go to action) 2014-08-20 DavidGiaretta   edit
LaunchGroup 2014-07-11 WP11 : Produce a two-page statement about the final event (what to show, main messages, who should be there) (go to action) 2014-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
DaryaPlankina 2014-08-07 Send out a list of things that are needed for the TPDL (go to action) 2014-09-03 SimonLambert   edit
DaryaPlankina 2014-08-07 Send a summary of questions asked at events to Ruben (go to action) 2014-08-05 ManuelaHolzmayer   edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-08-07 Update a list of promotional material that is going to be prepared with the date when it will be finished and link to the promotion tiger team wiki page (go to action) 2014-11-19 SimonLambert   edit
ManuelaHolzmayer 2014-08-07 Send suggestions for give aways that could be ordered to Simon and David (go to action) 2014-08-05 ManuelaHolzmayer   edit
DaryaPlankina 2014-08-07 Send the meeting minutes about the panel discussion (go to action) 2014-08-05 DaryaPlankina   edit
RubenRiestra 2014-08-10 Start to prepare a list of FAQs and answers about the CoE and distribute it (go to action) 2014-09-03 SimonLambert   edit
KirnnKaur 2014-08-11 Prepare a first draft of A5 contact forms - included as part of feedback form for TPDL (go to action) 2014-09-02 edit
KirnnKaur 2014-08-11 Create a first draft of a questionnaire, send it to Ruben to finalise it due to the market research (go to action) 2014-08-19 edit
KirnnKaur 2014-08-11 Prepare a small brochure to present what the training material can offer, what to expect from a summer school, etc. Including a short questionnaire asking if people would be interested in a summer school in the future (go to action) 2014-09-02 KirnnKaur edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-08-15 Work on the poster (first draft sent by Kirnn) (go to action) 2014-10-02 ManuelaHolzmayer   edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-08-15 Prepare a list of contact information to hand out - regarding CoE (go to action) 2014-10-02 ManuelaHolzmayer   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-08-20 WP51 : have Form C signed and send to Simon (go to action) 2014-10-08 SimonLambert   edit
ReneVanHorik, SimonLambert 2014-08-22 WP52 : try to arrange venue for All Hands Meeting in The Hague (go to action) 2014-09-03 SimonLambert   edit
ManuelaHolzmayer 2014-08-26 Prepare a list of tweets that can be sent during the workshop (go to action) 2014-09-04 ManuelaHolzmayer   edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-09-01 Print a poster and send all the material (brochures, etc.) to Kirnn (go to action) 2014-10-02 ManuelaHolzmayer   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-09-05 WP11 : register for APARSEN workshop in Amsterdam 24 Sept; add names to list of attendees of AHM 25-26 Sept and make choice of dinner menu (go to action) 2014-10-08 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-09-05 WP51 : ask all partners for person-months spent in 2014 to end of August (go to action) 2014-09-11 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-09-05 WP51 : put agendas of AHM and GA on wiki (go to action) 2014-10-08 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-09-12 WP51 : inform Simon of person-months on APARSEN from Jan to Aug 2014 (go to action) 2014-10-08 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-09-19 WP11 : register for APA conference/Centre of Excellence launch event in Brussels 22-23 October (go to action) 2014-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-09-30 WP51 : arrange internal reviews of remaining deliverables (go to action) 2014-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-09-30 WP51 : open discussions with the PO to fix a date and agenda for the final review meeting (go to action) 2014-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-09-30 WP11 : ask all partners for views on nature of CoE, as discussed at GA meeting (go to action) 2014-11-19 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert 2014-10-01 WP51 : request updated figures for person-months and spend to end of September and (estimated) to end of year (go to action) 2014-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
SimonLambert, RubenRiestra 2014-10-01 WP51 : circulate email about possible problems with final cost claims and reporting (go to action) 2014-10-30 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers 2014-10-16 WP11 : give views on preferred model for CoE at NatureOfCoEDiscussion (go to action) 2014-11-19 SimonLambert   edit
DavidGiaretta 2014-10-22 WP44 : Rename LinkedIn account to: APA-CoE (go to action) 2014-08-02 DavidGiaretta   edit
SimonLambert 2014-11-30 WP41 : write reports on RDA workshop and APA conference for D41.3 (go to action) 2014-11-26 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers   WP11 : All to look at glossary on public website and give opinions. (go to action) 2014-02-20 edit
TWikiUsers   WP15: Need to record all activities/meetings on the management web site (menu option: "Project Meetings" and circulate information as appropriate. (go to action) 2011-12-07 edit
SimonLambert, DavidGiaretta   WP11 : progress VCoE and CV work (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers   WP52 : WP leaders to update the risk register on a regular basis. (go to action) 2013-12-12 edit
TWikiUsers   WP52 : ALL - check the Risk Register monthly and update as necessary (go to action) 2013-04-30 edit
DavidGiaretta   PMB : update master schedule taking account of deadlines such as soft launch of VCoE, sustainability brochure, etc. (go to action) 2014-05-15 edit
TWikiUsers   WPxx - We should be sure to circulate information and obtain feedback within our own organisations - especially the larger organisations. (go to action) 2013-04-30 DavidGiaretta   edit
JohnLindstrom   WP41 : JohnL to remind people (go to action) 2013-06-03 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers   WP51: prepare cost statements since NEF should be open soon (go to action) 2013-06-15 SimonLambert   edit
TWikiUsers   WP51 : e-mail addresses needed for invitations to the External Advisory Committee (go to action) 2012-04-04 edit
TWikiUsers   WP45 :Let DG know if there are any events not shown on the APA /APARSEN web site and he will add them.. (go to action) 2011-12-07 edit
AshHunter   WP14 : Contact people from other projects that the APARSEN group are involved in and talk to them about their common testing environments. (go to action) 2012-04-04 edit
TWikiUsers   WPxx : instead of surveys we should send out 10 questions and information to enable us to target people for follow-up consultation (go to action) 2012-04-04 SimonLambert   edit
Main.Wikiname   WP46 : Record interactions - international contacts - on the management web site. (go to action) 2011-12-07 DavidGiaretta   edit

-- DavidGiaretta - 2011-08-03

Topic revision: r1 - 2011-08-03 - DavidGiaretta
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback