LIst of WPs for M16 changes and Y2 plans

WP11 Common vision (STFC)

Changes needed: More specific about interactions with APA and joint evolution.

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP12 Staff and experience exchange (DPC)

Changes needed: Essentially remove

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

See detailed response to review

See revised workplan for Year 2

WP13 Coordination of common standards (ICT)

Changes needed:

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP14 Common testing environments (TESSELLA)

Changes needed: Work plan over next 2 months OK but need partner collaboration
Need to understand dependency on WP 16,21,25
D14.1 must state that the objective of the WP was not to implement Testbeds, but to make references available to those that do and document these appropriately.

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area: WP16 "Common Tools, Software Repository and Marketplace" will provide a central repository to list tools to assist digital preservation processes, such as file format identification, characterisation, property extraction, file migration, emulation, automated categorisation of representation information, enhanced search, etc. All of these tools have the potential to enhance the capabilities of digital preservation & testbed systems to assess and preserve the digital objects that they are given to manage & protect from the multitude of threats from obsolescence in its many forms. The outputs of WP16 should therefore enhance and promote progression on the initial assessment of capability of testbeds provided in WP14. WP21 "Preservation Services" provides us with the opportunity to develop new preservation strategies for the gaps in our knowledge / capabilities as derived from the assessments of the Testbeds performed in WP14. Tessella's Preservica system provides us with a framework digital preservation system in to which these new preservation services and processes can be demonstrated in a proof of concept / feasibility way, so as to allow an early assessment to be made on their applicability more generally to the wider digital preservation community. WP25 "Interoperability and Intelligibility" may use the assessments of the Testbeds to identify both best and not-so-good practices when seeking to exchange data / content / services between different digital preservation systems and testbeds. Again, there is the opportunity here for standards to be implemented in a reference system, such as the Preservica cloud based system. e.g. if a meaningful standard for AEH could be developed, Tessella would be interested in examining how closely it could match this import / export capability, through the use of current services, or else through the development of new functionality. Other providers of digital preservation / testbed systems may also be interested in taking up this opportunity to evaluate their capability to perform such activities.

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE: The objective of the WP is to provide a reference point for all significant previous works relating to the development and analysis of digital preservation testbeds, so that an evolutionary picture can be presented that documents these testbeds in terms of their capabilities and applicabilities to known digital preservation challenges. Further to this, we aim to develop an approach to measuring the capabilities of these systems to adequately protect against threats from obsolescence, and to independently and unbiasedly assess that capability when using different tools and techniques to preserve digital information objects.

It is anticipated that the VCoE will have some advisory capability, and that it will want to provide independent and unbiased information relating to the provision of digital preservation services and systems. In order to achieve this, it must develop a transparent method for assessing and rating the capability of combinations of digital preservation services and tools to protect different types of digital content against typical known threats that have already been identified as contributing to the risk factors when preserving content of a similar nature.

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work: Although the WP started well, it soon became apparent that we all used a lot of different terms to explain many of the same things. We all came to this project with our own preferred or familiar naming conventions for standard common things, but this soon became apparent that this could result in talking cross purposes about concepts or approaches, and actually we had to develop a common understanding of not just each others taxonomies of expression, but also the scenarios of use to which these were applied. Through this more involved discussion of "Viewpoints" came a better understanding of meaning and context of each others explanations for common processes and practices. To address this, we have now established a common glossary for use by all project participants. This slowed up some of the initial work in documenting the Testbeds, tools and techniques, and has resulted in a slower rate of effort usage than anticipated as we established and formed our project 'norms' between participants. The recommendations from the Year 1 review have also resulted in additional rework that was not originally planned for, further pushing out the planned completion date for the WP results.

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

NOTE to Simon L: Run the report from the APARSEN Management website for WP14 and place each partners statements of work contributions here.

Future resource needs:

WP15 Internal workshops, symposia and events (KNAW-DANS)

This WP is implemented by partners in a number of ways:

1. The resources are used to prepare and attend internal APARSEN meetings, such as the all hands meeting in London (2011) and Brussels (2012). The appropriate WP that provides resources for this WP, however, is WP 11 “Common Vision”. All APARSEN partners are represented in this WP.

2. During internal discussions it turned out that some of the large partners in APARSEN, such as CERN, ESA and STFC can use resources of this WP to organise events within their organisation to disseminate the APARSEN deliverable. It is difficult to coordinate these events centrally as only insiders are able to determine what kind of event is relevant for which audience. Besides that, not all large organisations in APARSEN are active in this WP.

Changes needed:

A communication will be created with all APARSEN partners to inform them on the aim and structure of this WP.

The partners in WP15 are consulted on their intentions to organize internal events. These events are intended to present the deliverables of the project and to gain feedback. The feedback is shared with the APARSEN community. The partners in this WP are asked to provide a planning for internal events as well as the resources required. A register for internal events will be maintained.

Next to the internal events organised by APARSEN partners, a number of virtual internal events will be organised in close cooperation with the "spreading excellence" stream of APARSEN. Most of these events will have the character of a "webinar". The aim is to organise an internal event every two months. Partners in WP15 will organise the events, but the participation is open to all APARSEN partners.

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Cooperation with the WPs in the "spreading excellence" stream. The aim of WP15 is to contribute to the dissemination of the outcomes of APARSEN. WP15 mainly is intended to discuss the deliverables within large APARSEN organisations and between APARSEN partners. This type of activity is closely related to the WPs in the "spreading excellence" stream.

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

The outcomes of this WP will contribute to the VCoE by providing a platform to disseminate, discuss and create common understanding on the topics related to digital preservation.

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

There are no major deviations from the original plan required, whereas the concrete execution of the WP is more clearly described. The current description of this WP in the DOW could be interpreted in a number of ways. A clear distinction is made between events organised within large APARSEN organisations and events for all APARSEN organisations. For the first type of internal events a consultation will be organised: the partners are asked to provide data on the events they would like to organize (number, subject, length, date, etc.). The internal events for all APARSEN organisations will be organised in the form of webinars. The intended interval between two events (in the form of a webinar) will be 2 months.

Planning:

2012

Aug - Oct: consultation of APARSEN partners on the executions of internal events as described in the DOW.

November: internal event 1 (webinar)

December: internal event 2 (webinar)

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP16 Common tools, software repository and marketplace (APA)

Changes needed: Be a bit more specific??

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP21 Preservation services (STFC)

Changes needed: More specific mention of SCIDIP-ES

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP22 Identifiers and citability (FRD)

*Changes needed: Update effort for implementation

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP23 Storage solutions (ESA)

Changes needed:

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP24 Authenticity and provenance (C.I.N.I.)

Changes needed:

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner): move 0.5 pm from STM to WP45

Future resource needs:

WP25 Interoperability and intelligibility (FORTH)

Changes needed: See the
doc*

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

This WP will exploit results of several completed, or ongoing WPs, specifically:
WP24 (Authenticity and Provenance),
WP26 (Annotation, reputation and Data Quality),
WP22 (Identifiers and Citability),
WP21 (Preservation Services)
WP11 (Common vision).
WP13 (Coordination of common Standards).

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Conceptual models and services to facilitate practical interoperability.
Methodology for capturing, modelling, managing and exploiting various interoperability dependencies. Design of novel inference services for task-performability, risk-detection and computing intelligibility gaps. Attempt to make available the required data through a SPARQL endpoint.

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

D2501 is leaded by STFC which has only 1 PM. We propose changing the leader to UofTretro which has 8 PMs.

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner): move 0.5 pm from STM to WP45

It is requested to move (some of the) FORTH’s PMs from “cancelled” WPs (e.g. WP12) in WP25 if possible. FRD could move some PMs from WP25 to WP22. STFC could move its 1 PM to somewhere else (if STFC desires to)

Future resource needs:

The partners that left (MRL: 3PMs, PHILLIPS: 2PMs) had in total 5 PMs in WP25. If we want to cover this gap (now or in the future), a reasonable plan would be to
(a) increase Trento’s PMs (since it will be the leader of deliverable D25.1),
(b) increase FORTH’s PMs (since FORTH is the WP leader and the leader of the deliverable D25.2) and
(c) add CINI at the list of participants of WP25 since WP25 could be considered as a kind of follow up activity of WP24.

WP26 Annotation, reputation and data quality (AFPUM)

Changes needed: no further changes needed

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area: After close of WP26, results will be communicated to other WPs and outside world via WP11 (Common Vision) and WPs 15 and 41 (internal/external workshops) where appropriate. The report explicitly names areas of interaction with further WPs.

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE: The report will highlight a wide range of requirements from the scientific user side and current practises in information systems related to annotation, reputation and quality of scientific data. Current information systems may implement some or all of these features, today, but not preserve them; preservation systems may or may not preserve the semantics of these features.

Aside from specific recommendations regarding the preservation of these features, the real world examples provided will remain a challenge to specific concepts and systems for some years. As such, they suggest further development and research - some of which is spelled out in the report, some needs to be identified on a continual basis. Discussion on the actual needs and possible action to be taken will necessarily take place in the VCoE. These discussion will be part of the activities which form a common language and understanding of the problem space, best practises and approaches to preserving the scientific record.

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work: shifted delivery of D26.1 to M18

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner): none known yet (will need to known effort of partners in last month – if resources remain)

Future resource needs: none

WP27 Scalability (IBM ISRAEL)

Changes needed: Remove Philips (2 PMs) who left the project and IKI-RAS (3 PMs) assuming they don't want to participate

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP31 Digital Rights and Access management (PCL)

Changes needed: Remove partners that left the consortium and appoint new WP lead. Add new partners to this WP to re-balance the gap created by the partners that left APARSEN.

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area: Output could be used by: WP11 (Common Vision), WP41 (external workshops), WP43 (training courses). The outcomes of this WP depend on the result of WP14 (Testing environments) and in less extend WP25 (Interoperability).

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE: State of the art on DRM and approaches taken to deal with them. This can be taken as input for a stronger lobby changing legislation that prohibits easy sharing of knowledge.

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP32 Cost/benefit data collection and modelling (BRITISH LIBRARY)

Changes needed:

OBJECTIVE OF WP32 CURRENTLY STATES: Create cost models for preservation of digital objects

REQUEST A CHANGE TO THE OBJECTIVE OF WP32 TO: Evaluate, test, validate and standardise cost models for the preservation of digital objects

REASONS FOR CHANGE: Following an analysis of published cost models it was found that some models have not been tested and are still in the developmental phase. With input from APARSEN further evaluation, testing and validation can be undertaken which will allow for these models to be published and to become more readily available for use. This will prove to be a cost effective exercise as it will enable the dissemination of these models to a wider audience than they are in their current form.

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Co-operation with WP36 Business cases. Possibly WP21 Preservation services (tbc)

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Cost model evaluations will be provided on the VCoE with information on which models would suit a particular type of organisation or activity or project.

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Change to objective as given above under 'Changes needed'.

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Total Effort on this WP to increase from 21PM as in DoW to 22PMs.

  • BL requested a move of 3PMs from WP35 to WP32 (no net change to BL funding) in addition to 4PM
  • STFC requested an increase to effort from 1PM to 2PMs
  • MRL - no longer within consortium - so effort of 1PM reduced from overall PM total for this WP (no funding available)
  • IKI - awaiting confirmation of participation in WP - assume effort of 2PM not utilised
  • Effort as stated in DoW confirmed for following: CERN (2PM), DANS (2PM), DNB (3PM), DPC (2PM), ESA (4PM).

Future resource needs: n/a

WP33 Peer review and 3rd party certification of repositories (AFPUM)

Changes needed:

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP34 Brokerage services (APA)

Changes needed:

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP35 Data policies and governance (CSC)

Changes needed:

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

*Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):*move 0.5 from STM to WP44

Future resource needs:

WP36 Business cases (UPAT)

Changes needed: We made small but essential changes to actual WP36 DoW regarding objectives and methodology. Shall we transfer these changes to new DoW? . Check and clearly define dependencies with other WPs (32, other?). Re-allocation of resources and budget? UPAT could use PCL & Microsoft 2PMs - Changes to time schedule D36.1 from (from M18 to M24/M25) - D36.2 (from M26 to M27/M28)

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area: WP36 is taking under consideration WP32 (Cost/benefit data collection and modeling) specific needs for data feedback through the WP36 survey regarding Cost models used in various organizations.

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work: Actual implementation of WP tasks started with a considerable delay as all WP partners agreed that we had to get the objectives and the methodology more specific and clear in order to succeed acceptable results. This resulted to proposal on changes to DoW description in the upcoming new version of DoW as well as changes to time schedule for delivelables

  • D36.1 from M18 move to M24
  • D36.2 from M26 move to M30

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner): No change

Future resource needs: Microsoft and Philips that left the project had 2 PMs in total in WP36 (each with 1 PM). Up to now there has been a need for more effort from UPAT and there is the request this Phillips budget to be re-allocated to UPAT to get through WP36 implementation more efficiently

WP41 External workshops, symposia and events (LTU)

*Changes needed: We will in future versions of D41.1 change the reporting of events according to the review report. If IKI-RAS leaves the project, their WP41-budget should be transferred to LIBER. *Changes needed:* *Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area: WP41 works together with WP15 and WP42-46, and will actively seek cooperation with other DP projects and organizations to co-organize events. *Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:* *Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE: The scope of the work package 41 workshops and symposia is to inform stakeholders outside the consortium about Digital Preservation issues and the research results achieved during the APARSEN efforts. As part of these activities, a network of “Digital Preservation Influencers” will be initiated. The influencers will “spread the word” both in academia and in industry. Regarding "proactive project dissemination", we disseminate results from the project and plan to arrange by ourselves as well as will co-arrange workshops with other organizations/projects to discuss results/topics/issues that we have in common, striving towards defragmentation and coherence within the digital preservation community - as well as building up a network of stakeholders as part of the NoE vision. *Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:* *Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work: - *Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:* *Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner): WP41 runs as planned. *Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):* *Future resource needs: A re-allocation of 15 kEuro from partners leaving the project, intended for travelling related cost for invited (internal/external) speakers at events, would significantly improve the possibilitiy to attract high-quality speakers. *Future resource needs:*

WP42 Formal qualifications (FTK)

Changes needed:

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

WP43 Training courses (DPC)

Changes needed: The DoW will be redrafted to streamline tasks and allow more efficient distribution of effort. This will be simply a structural change and no activities or outputs removed. Deliverable D43.2 (Release of Training Materials CMS) will be moved to WP42 where effort to complete this activity resides. New deliverable to be added “Report on Training Activities” which will provide an appraisal of the activities undertaken and provide a plan for the development of training provision within the VCoE. This deliverable will be due in M46 and an interim version will be made available in M36. The training materials and events will also be presented as interim deliverables. In addition, a detailed series of proposals with respect to WP43, and in particular D43.1, have been presented in the commentary about this deliverable. These proposals are subject to approval by the Commission so are not presented here, but may be inserted at a later date. Note also that a verbal feedback of the year one review included a specific recommendation that no training events should be delivered in year two.

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area: WP43 will work closely with WP15 and WP41 to share materials and to ensure the APARSEN events calendar makes the most efficient use of resources available and reaches the widest audiences possible. There will also be close coordination with WP42 to ensure that training developed compliments and/or fits within the education and professional development frameworks, as well as tailoring online content for delivery through the online portal to be developed by GLOBIT within WP42. WP43 will also coordinate with work packages in the Research streams to ensure that training developed effectively communicates APARSEN results and how these can be used in practice. The work package will also look for opportunities to cooperate with other EC-funded projects such as SCAPE, TIMBUS and SCIDIP-ES on the delivery of training. This will be of particular importance to the Advanced Practitioner course where speakers from external projects will be invited to present to ensure that the course content reflects the current state of the art. The WP remains in close contact with a range of related initiatives including the EC-funded DigCurV project and the US-based DPOE project. The Work Package is able to exploit existing DPC partnerships to maintain relationships with the ULCC-based Digital Preservation Training Programme and the King’s College London Digital Futures Academy, the Archives and Records Association and the British Library Preservation Advisory Centre as well as links through other WP43 participants to national organisations such as the NCDD and nestor. The WP seeks and maintains and good relationships to inform a range of academic initiatives such as ICE and IDEA, though these are more properly aligned with WP42.

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE: WP43 will produce training materials that will provide the foundation for one of the key services to be offered by the VCoE through the portal to be developed in WP42. A plan for their continued expansion and improvement will be included in the new deliverable to be added to WP43. As well as providing online delivery, the work package will also establish a week-long ‘Advanced Practitioner’ training course that will be offered a number of times through the lifetime of APARSEN and will aim to be self-sustaining by the end of the project and another key component of the VCoE’s service provision.

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work: Although the DoW for WP43 will be redrafted this will not produce any major deviations from the outcomes promised but rather clarify and streamline what is already there. The change to D43.2 (the move of the development of the CMS to WP42 and the addition of a new report as a deliverable) will be the only substantial change. As noted above, the team has made specific proposals with respect of D43.1 and it seeks the approval of the Commission to implement these.

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner): DPC to move 3PM from WP33 and 1PM from WP34. Subject to the approval of a proposal to delete WP12, the work package leader would like to request the movement of effort from WP12 for existing WP43 partners (DANS – 2PM, FORTH – 1PM, BL – 1PM, KB – 1PM) and from the remaining effort in WP12 the addition of new partners (AFPUM – 2PMs, UNITN – 2PMs, APA – 1PM).

Future resource needs: Although not required in the current year, the workpackage would like to discuss the allocation of the costs of staging training events as participants in the work package would not currently be able to meet direct costs such as room hire and catering. This could be met by turning an effort allocation in WP15 or WP41 into a cash allocation to meet eligible direct costs. WP43 plans to offer six events that are one-day long (estimate of cost per day = 2000€, based on current London rates for room hire and catering for an event hosting c.40 attendees) and three courses that are five days long (estimate per course = 20000€, based on a daily delegate rate of 150€ covering 25 attendees for 5 days) coming to a total of 72000€. It is expected that some of this cost can be recovered by charging delegates and other costs can be deferred via free or subsidised access to venues: but some funds will be required to make up any shortfall and to subsidise trial runs.

See also: Detailed response to the M16 review

WP44 External communications and awareness raising (ONB)

Changes needed:

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

*Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):*moving 0.5 pm for STM from WP35 to this WP44 to ensure more efficient use of resources.

Future resource needs:

WP45 Liaison with other stakeholders (STM)

*Changes needed:*Deliverable 45.1 has now been integrated and merged into D44.1. Furthermore: D45.2 will focus on defragmentation opportunities among stakeholders instead of standardisation.

*Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:*close cooperation with all workspackages in stream 4, especially WP44 and WP46 and WP15, where possible also with WP41

*Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:*liaison with other stakeholders is aimed to establish the right direction of the VCoE and to make its set-up and activities attractive for close cooperation and partnerships with others inside and outside the DP community, within the EU and beyond. In that way it can grow into a well recognised and highly esteemed focal knowledge centre for all those in need of DP. Mapping defragmentation opportunities is at the core of the objectives of the VCoE.

*Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:*started later due to dependencies with D44.1 and deliverables in the Trust stream.

*Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):*2x 0.5 of STM (from WP24 and WP25) moved to WP45 to ensure more efficient use of resources. Dropping 4 PM from IKI Ras, to be added to STM time.

*Future resource needs:*NA

WP46 International liaison (STFC)

Changes needed:

Expected cooperation with other WPs and with external initiatives in the area:

Expected final outcomes and how these will pave the way to the eventual set-up of the VCoE:

Deviations from the original plan in the Description of Work:

Rationalisation of resources (within current budgets per partner):

Future resource needs:

-- DavidGiaretta - 2012-06-20

Topic attachments
I Attachment History Action Size Date Who Comment
Microsoft Word filedocx WP12ResponseToM16Review_ver04.docx r1 manage 28.5 K 2012-07-11 - 09:25 WilliamKilbride WP12 response to M16 review (version 4)
Microsoft Word filedocx WP12Year2PlanConsolidatedVer0211july2012.docx r1 manage 18.1 K 2012-07-11 - 09:24 WilliamKilbride year 2 plan for WP12 noting possible suspension
Microsoft Word filedocx WP25_revisionRequest.docx r1 manage 15.4 K 2012-06-24 - 13:17 YannisTzitzikas WP25 revision request
Microsoft Word filedocx WP43ResponseToM16Review_ver04.docx r1 manage 30.6 K 2012-07-11 - 09:25 WilliamKilbride WP 43 response to M16 review (version 4)
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r32 < r31 < r30 < r29 < r28 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r32 - 2012-07-17 - ReneVanHorik
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback