Recent Changes in Main Web retrieved at 04:43 (GMT)

Mailing lists (alphabetical order) We can use the following mailing lists for the dissemination of results. Further proposals are welcome! Mailing list E...
Main Web Preferences The following settings are web preferences of the Main web. These preferences overwrite the site level preferences in . and...
Final Review 4 5 March 2015 Project Office said: The conclusion of the review panel is that the project has made good progress during the period under review....
Welcome to the web Tiger Teams Tiger team page Actions To create an action: % ACTION{ due `yyyy mm dd` who `Wikiname` }% WPxx : description of action...
List of TWiki users Below is a list of users with accounts. If you want to edit topics or see protected areas of the site then you can get added to the list by...
My Links .ATasteOfTWiki view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners .WelcomeGuest starting points on TWiki .TWikiUsersGuide...
TRAINING MODULES This page provides details of all training modules and exercises to be produced for the VCoE. There are two tables: 1 Summer School, July...
Website Working Group What do we need for the CoE: a clear contact page restructuring of the pages new content defined responsibilities for content...
1 Web Changes Tiger teams CURRENT ACTIONS Master schedule DOW and amendments M16 Review MEETINGS Weekly MegaMeetings...
# Date Title Venue Status APARSENers involved 1 05.02 06.02.14 APA International Conference on Digital Preservation and Development of Trusted Digital...
Planning of Events 2013 # Dates Event/Type Venue Organized by APARSENers involved APARSEN purpose/objective What to do there? Deadlines...
WP35 Deliverable work D35.1 The deliverable status and issues will be updated here. Final version (2013 12 20) Third full draft version based on the...
WP35 Roadmap Current roadmap for WP35 Kick off meeting, April 11, 2013 DONE Face to face WP35 meeting in the All Hands meeting (London, May 15th). DONE...
WP35: Desktop research documents UK preservation policy The National Archives completed research template attached below research document...
Name Type Size Values Tooltip message Attributes Dateofenquiry date 30 Date of enquiry Nameofenquirer...
WebEnquiryTrackingTemplate
Meeting notes 2013 10 22 The deliverable in general: The deliverable template has been updated, see: template The template does not yet follow the official...
WP35 Desktop Research Suggestion for dividing the workload in desktop research part. We have the documents and (most of the) templates here: Documents The...
WP35 Meeting 2013 10 10 The filled templates give us a good start for the deliverable. However, a list of (likely relevant) preservation policies have been just published...
WP35 Meeting 2013 09 12 There is a joint Wiki site with WP31 about the survey in: JointWP31WP35SurveyInvitation There is an email message about our surveys and a...
WP35 Meeting 2013 08 18 Actions before the next meeting: Upload the filled desktop research templates in the Wiki, if not yet uploaded. There is a new suggestion...
WP35 Meeting 2013 08 27 All: Review the current questionnaire Give suggestions if some sections or questions need more explanation (Juha Heikki will work with this...
WP35 Meeting 2013 07 18 Kirnn will finalize the desktop research template. A set of documents is already in the wiki, but please add more: http://aparsen.digitalpreservation...
WP35 Meeting 2013 08 01 About the desktop research template: There were a couple of questions where we don...
Workshop in London Heathrow Terminal 4 Hilton Hotel, 21 June 2013, on the VCoE Draft Agenda Start time: 10:30 UK time Review of the canvas, background document...
Workshop in Amsterdam, April 2013, on the VCoE The workshop took place on Monday 15th April 2013 from 09:00 at NH Schiphol Airport Hotel, Amsterdam. Preparation...
This is a subscription service to be automatically notified by e mail when topics change in this Main web. This is a convenient service, so you do not have...
Contacts for the questionnaire According to the DoW, we need to identify the stakeholders, bodies and individuals to be contacted using project connections, which...
Meeting July 4th, 2013 at 1:30 pm CEST Place: https://alliancepermanentaccess.megameeting.com/meeting/?id 30416 Attendees: Heikki Helin Patricia Herterich...
Meeting May 30th, 2013 at 1:30 pm CEST Place: https://alliancepermanentaccess.megameeting.com/meeting/?id 30416 Attendees: Heikki Helin Suenje Dallmeier...
WP35 Face to face meeting Place: Aparsen All Hands, London Time: May 15th, 6 7pm BST Attendees: Heikki Helin Suenje Dallmeier Tiessen Mariella...
`Remembering the Future` workshop, 15th May 2013 This workshop took place as part of the All Hands Meeting in London. The output was a timeline for different strands...
Meeting April 25th, 2013 at 1:30 pm CEST Place: https://alliancepermanentaccess.megameeting.com/meeting/?id 30416 Attendees: Heikki Helin Suenje Dallmeier...
Very preliminary ideas for the questionnaire (to be confirmed with WP35 partners) 1 Are there any policies for preserving research data? Data by public...
Meeting April 11th, 2013 at 1:00 pm CEST Place: https://alliancepermanentaccess.megameeting.com/meeting/?id 30416 Attendees: Kirnn Kaur Mariella Guercio...
WP43 Work Package Management Initiation Document The Document for WP43 updates and expands upon the description of the work package contained within the APARSEN DoW...
Workshop on COmmon Vision June 2012 Brussels Images available from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7f5m6tg55318ght/RJmTcv22ar to be transferred to the wiki APARSEN...
WP36 plans M18 28 Month Activity June Finalize D36.1: Business Preparedness Report TOCs. Pre checking of D36.1 structure scope with a small number...
WP34 KO meeting Date/Time Thursday 10th May 12:00 UK time, APARSEN meeting room Proposed Agenda Review of DoW Collection of basic information to start...
Wp42Group Member list (comma separated list): BarbaraBazzanella, GeraldJaeschke, JanaBecker, JohnLindstrom, MarkGuttenbrunner, MariellaGuercio, PanosGeorgiou...
Follow the link http://db.disi.unitn.eu/pages/WebDB2012/index.html DaryaPlankina 2012 04 02
FEEDBACK with ACTION PLANS and COMMENTS Recommendations Recommendation 1: The panel strongly recommends a project checkpoint review at M16, to assess the eleven...
Work Package Meetings Regular meetings for WP43 will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month using the APARSEN MegaMeeting room at 11:00 (CET)/10:00 (GMT). Additional...
3620 : Drawing up of a web based questionnaire Please provide ideas about research constructs in this wikipage. GiannisTsakonas 2011 12 12
WP36 Actions A list of actions that are needed to forward the work in the WP36. Our prime concern is to gather meanigful data that can provide useful conclusions on...
WP36 Kick Off Meeting Date Thursday, December 1, 2011. Meeting fixed after stating preferences in Doodle. Participants Christin Egger FRD Panos Georgiou...
WP36 Presentation in All Hands Meeting A short presentation of the workpackage 36 in APARSEN`s All Hands Meeting.
The following material is copied directly from the Description of Work, this content has since been updated in and superceeded by the Work Package Initiation Document...
Top Menu of Main Web This topic defines the menu structure of the Main web, used by the TopMenuSkin. 1 Web` Groups...

«Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   Next»

Show 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000 results per page, or show all.

Related topics: RSS feed, rounded corners RSS feed, ATOM feed, WebNotify, site changes, site map

Topic attachments
I Attachment History Action Size Date Who Comment
Microsoft Word filedoc APARSEN-20100330eod_ESA.doc r1 manage 2102.0 K 2010-03-31 - 18:23 MirkoAlbani Updated file with additional ESA inputs. Use Word track change to see updates.
Microsoft Word filedoc APARSEN_PRoposal_ESA.doc r1 manage 1906.0 K 2010-03-31 - 06:58 MirkoAlbani WORD Master with some changes from ESA (See track changes)
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r7 < r6 < r5 < r4 < r3 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r7 - 2010-03-31 - MirkoAlbani
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2017 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback