Meeting - April 25th, 2013 at 1:30 pm CEST

Place: https://alliancepermanentaccess.megameeting.com/meeting/?id=30416

Attendees:

  • Heikki Helin
  • Suenje Dallmeier-Tiessen
  • Kirnn Kaur
  • Juha Lehtonen

Notes

1. Desktop research

  • Plan is to use similar template as in WP32
  • There is SIM4RDM project at the same time dealing with similar issues
  • We should highlight preservation and trust in our tasks, e.g. DSA, TRAC...
  • Collect relevant items from the Glossary. What we mean "policy" etc. in this context?
  • Template to be ready on the Wiki by the All-Hands meeting.
  • Tasks:
    • Suenje: Will work with the template
    • Kirnn: desktop research (end of June)

2. Questionnaire

  • Task: Heikki and Juha will do a list of the stakeholders
  • We will start doing the questionnaire together in WP35 Questionnaire
  • When ready, Juha and Heikki will implement it in Webropol online survey and analysis system: http://w3.webropol.com/int/
  • We need to check out the questionnaire in WP36 and in SIM4RDM for possible overlaps

3. Face-to-face meeting at London

  • We need about an hour
  • One possibility is to meet at 16th afternoon, after GA, around 1pm-2pm
  • Task: Heikki will ask David for more detailed schedule, so that we can decide the time

4. Timetable

  • Timetable updated, includes now months instead of quarters, and an action list, see WP35 Roadmap
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions
Topic revision: r2 - 2013-04-25 - HeikkiHelin
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback